CT20 flanges?

NYsBlueMA

Evo+supra=3 cars
Sep 24, 2009
New York, New York, United States
So I been looking around like a mad man seen them on forums and projects but never mention how. I am looking to get turbo exhaust housing flanges to do a custom setupbut noone seems to carry them,do I call up machine shops or a trip to home depot?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
You would need twin angled exhaust manifolds.

Would be impossible to flip the turbo around and mount the intake, turbo out, and dp with 2 turbos so close together. A lot of work for those small stock turbos.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Iirc the ct20 uses a flange close to the c12's. You could buy the cheap chinese 1jz y pipe and modify and make it fit and be better for the 2jz. That would remove all the stock restrictions.

The stock 1jz y pipe is a HUGE restriction just like the stock 7m elbow.

Fare warning tho the cheap china y pipes are made like shit. The welding is nice but the fitment is pretty eh ugh f... Works wonders compared to stock y pipe tho.

NYsBlueMA

Evo+supra=3 cars
Sep 24, 2009
New York, New York, United States
I had a Y-pipe combo for 2 years on my 1J at 18lbs, I loved the concept and want to do it for the CT20s. Btw ct12s are a 4 bolt flange ct20s are like a 4in wide 5 bolt just bigger than GT28s which they will be anyways but if the pop up again I'd buy the drewgo manifolds to make life easier