CT Supra Meet/BBQ*FEELER*

Status
Not open for further replies.

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
meet will be held ar swift performance where will be dyno pulls 3 for 50 bucks whos in it will be september 19?

Street: 251 West Thames Street
City/Town: Norwich, CT

1.91turbosupra
2.rshn117
3.white mkIII
4.tomquacky
5.neodeuccio

Last edited:

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
a member on supra forums opened a shop and has asked me if i wanted a dyno day and we can bbq at his shop??? whos in? he is 2 miles away from mohegan i think the shop is swift performance

mikenice

Mar 17, 2008
CT
91TURBOSUPRA;1383672 said:
a member on supra forums opened a shop and has asked me if i wanted a dyno day and we can bbq at his shop??? whos in? he is 2 miles away from mohegan i think the shop is swift performance

If your planning something at swift motor sports, count me out. I made the mistake of choosing that shop to do my initial turbo install/tune almost 2 yrs ago and it was a true nightmare!! very shady shop.I still get heated if i ever hear their name or drive around that area.

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
mikenice;1385013 said:
If your planning something at swift motor sports, count me out. I made the mistake of choosing that shop to do my initial turbo install/tune almost 2 yrs ago and it was a true nightmare!! very shady shop.I still get heated if i ever hear their name or drive around that area.

from what i hear thre under new manegment .... its not official yet unless josh wants to do a bbq/ dyno day at pruven?????*paging josh*

White MK III

Dec 30, 2008
ledyard, CT
hey i very good friends with swift, i get all my parts from them, no problems...and yes its under new ownership, they r very cool, and actually know wat they r doin so, i think u should:biglaugh:

White MK III

Dec 30, 2008
ledyard, CT
they r in a big process right now, redoing the show room and all sorts of stuff the guys the own in (sean & dan) r doing day by day, we should most definly have it here!:biglaugh:

mikenice

Mar 17, 2008
CT
if the same group of morons from 2yrs ago are there, then i'm not going. But if its a whole new crew, then i would consider it

White MK III

Dec 30, 2008
ledyard, CT
no not quiet, so u should come down check it out, get a feel u like great, if not owell, just come hang out with friends watch the dyno eat have fun

mikenice;1385265 said:
if the same group of morons from 2yrs ago are there, then i'm not going. But if its a whole new crew, then i would consider it

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
well its official the meet will be held at swift motorsports on sept 19th there will be a dyno avialible so whos in and whos out??its 50 bucks for 3 pulls

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
damn its too far for me, a whole ten minutes drive...

who was the previous owner? and is the new owner affiliated with the "old" swift, the thing i don't understand is if its under new management with a new owner WHY THE FUCK would he keep the name swift motorsports since the place had such a horrible rep in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.