Cruise on Hwy 101 11/11/2010

supra_rulz

Apr 26, 2010
Seattle, WA
hey guys, just planning a cruise with some friends and inviting the supra community to join in if they'd like since its a holiday. we will be meeting at Pochi Tea Station (22511 Highway 99 Edmonds, WA 98026-8379) around 0700-0800 leave and take the ferry (18.85 car+driver/6.90 passanger) from edmonds to kingston. then head a bit north till we get to hwy 101, head south blah blah and then go back to start and get on the ferry and call it a day. maybe pochi's bubble tea to call it a day. this will most likely be a all-day thing. attached is a picture of the route roughly planned
please let me know if you want to come so we can wait, if no one is comming me and my friends will just leave. if you have any questions, just post them here. thanks

Attachments

• Untitled..jpg
    Untitled..jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 27

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Sounds like it would be fun, not a holiday for me necessarily as I am self-employed, but perhaps my wife and I can get away for the day... I would just meet you guys in Kingston then probably drop off in Shelton area, as I live south of Olympia... I will keep you posted and if anything changes on your end do the same - Thanks Charles

supra_rulz

Apr 26, 2010
Seattle, WA
gottadiesel;1634504 said:
Sounds like it would be fun, not a holiday for me necessarily as I am self-employed, but perhaps my wife and I can get away for the day... I would just meet you guys in Kingston then probably drop off in Shelton area, as I live south of Olympia... I will keep you posted and if anything changes on your end do the same - Thanks Charles

wohoo, finally a reply. lol
yeah, meeting up at kingston is no problem as long as we arrange a meet up spot and you heading off towards olympia is also not a problem. i dont know if you care, but this isnt just a toyota thing. so far i have 1 mk3, 1-2 rx7 fc, 1-3 cressida, 1 s2000. and our age group is 19-23. now not to sound all high and mighty, but i'd like to think that were not your typical teenage ricer blah blah trouble causing kids. we're all college students and just getting together to chillax. please dont hesitate to invite anyone else and i guess we'll be talking soon.

-Elliott

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

d

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
supra_rulz;1635202 said:
wohoo, finally a reply. lol
yeah, meeting up at kingston is no problem as long as we arrange a meet up spot and you heading off towards olympia is also not a problem. i dont know if you care, but this isnt just a toyota thing. so far i have 1 mk3, 1-2 rx7 fc, 1-3 cressida, 1 s2000. and our age group is 19-23. now not to sound all high and mighty, but i'd like to think that were not your typical teenage ricer blah blah trouble causing kids. we're all college students and just getting together to chillax. please dont hesitate to invite anyone else and i guess we'll be talking soon.

-Elliott

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

d

:biglaugh::biglaugh: Yeah well I am an old man... so no worries... You might want to un-invite me, might be like havin your Dad around lol... Let's put it this way, I have a daughter who is 19 and married...

Nope don't care who shows up for that matter, the more the merrier. If it were earlier in the fall, I would talk my father-in-law into bring his '32 roaster for the trip... but there is no top on it...

One of my nieces may be flying in next week from out of town... not sure when or the details, that might interfere... but I will let you know. Yeah if we meet, I will just meet you at the ferry and will be sure to be there before the ferry does not to cause any confusion...

supra_rulz

Apr 26, 2010
Seattle, WA
lol, eh, nothing wrong with being "experiensed" haha
and its fine. the more the merrier.
and what do you think about the weather? looks like possible showers at the moment.

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Damn, looks like I am out... I am jut buried in work this week... Can't walk away from the work that pays for the toys :)... You guys have fun though, hope the weather holds up for you. But I do still plan to get up to Tacoma Friday night, so if you are there we'll see you then.

supra_rulz

Apr 26, 2010
Seattle, WA
haha naaah, it "kinda" works out because it looks like its going to rain anyways so we were thinking if wasnt going to work anyways.

but yeah, i'll be going down to the tacoma sonic meet so prolly see you there.
are you going to drive your supra there? i felt left out because i was the only supra :'( lol