Cross country roadtrip (SW, Midwest & SE ppl plz read)

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Way to go Tanya! I've always wanted to do a cross-country trip. Came very close to buying a california supra so I could fly out and drive it back. Have fun! Sounds like you're going to meet a lot of SMers.

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
tanya sounds like your havn a adventure:biglaugh:.sounds sooo much fun i just read all 8 pages as im studying for my english final.the supra scene in south florida is serious most people down here drive thier supras as weekend cars tho thats proably why you dident see that many.i cant wait to plan out my own cross county trip of my own really soon when i finish highschool and my gte is in and tuned:evil2:.if you ever do this again im gona be riding shotgun lane with you supra owners need to roll deep.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
As of 1:45am PST, I am in Fresno, Cali. I'm chilling at my friends house tonight, after 14.5 hours on the road, I am tired and in pain.

Cyas!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
LOL, you guys forget how big Texas is. She's at least 8 hours away!

Not sure how long she's gonna stick around, she has some issues with her car that I'll probably need to help repair (worst is throwout bearing).

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
well I made it to Fort Worth. I did 600 miles today, at 90-100mph most of the way. Only saw two state troopers... they left me alone, including the one I flew up on at 100mph lmfao!

so, i get here and followed Poodles back home and my car starts fucking up. No power past 4,000 rpms. UGH. My Walbro was SCREAMING when I finally got to stop. Gas mileage has been steadily going down 22-23mpg to now 18-19mpg. Pulled a spark plug, it looks pretty white... :(

Gotta try to find a fuel pump now. Thing is, I can't fuckin afford one. I was supposed to have a spare one, but it wasn't dropped off to where I was staying in Washington until AFTER I left, WTF

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Poodles;1310290 said:
LOL, you guys forget how big Texas is. She's at least 8 hours away!

My trip to Victoria yesterday (1200+ mile non-stop) opened my eyes to just how big and empty that state really is. I don't wish to ever pull a trailer through that last 150 miles again. Very narrow walled lanes with passing 18 wheelers doesn't make a novice trailer puller comfortable.