*Crickets!*

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
haha and all the goodies under the hoodie. I had to go into the city today, parked in the underground carpark and pulled my safc2 out and took it with me while i went to get my travel documents. Too many people out on the roads and i swear they are all maniacs.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
As I said before not too keen on letting anyone else drive my car there's just too much $$$ tied up in it!

There are a lot of CowBoy dyno operators out there!
(The guy I use is very sympathetic to the car and really takes good care of it while he's running it!)

There's nothing in my cars interior to give it away as well as nothing external.

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
im waiting on a 86.5 dash to arrive from canberra so i can put in my gauges in the stock locations. 3weeks and still nothing. Im thinking something is sus, though there is positive feedback on the seller but it does seem a long time.

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
doH!
well in future before i purchase any more mk3 bits i'll check with you. From the sounds of it you can prolly build close to another car with your spare bits:naughty:

smokey

Jan 15, 2006
Melbourne Australia
something funny though, the marketing company i work for, we were doing some potential testing for some shit product, con the fruiterer was in with his young daughter *hes lost a bit of weight* but can still tell it was him