crazy mkii owner and stupid cop

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
The cop wasn't smart in his approach, no. It's a harsh lesson, and I'm just glad the driver of the MKII got what he deserved.

Push

Cressida
Aug 28, 2005
Naperville, IL
I don't understand why he just sprayed the driver with maze and walked away causally... Sad to see a cop die like that...

atlpd3147

kool member
Nov 26, 2005
Dacula,GA
MDCmotorsports;925776 said:
Stupid cop huh?

Let his guard down - sure.

Stupid? Id be easy with those words about LEO's around here....

yea stupid. im a fellow officer and as much as it pains me to say that word to describe him its all to true. he made stupid tactical errors. one being behind that vehicle the 1st time all too long then pulling his vehicle in front of the mkii in an attempt to stop the driver and then pulling the front end of his vehicle in front of the mkii and finally walking up to the driver and leaving himself exposed in what we call the "fatal funnel" using his pepper spray on the driver and walking away. as if he was getting him back for pissing him(the cop) off. these are the type of stupid errors that cost fellow police officer's their lives. i feel for his family and friends for sure and im glad the driver was dealt with but all in all it was what it was, stupid. :3d_frown: when it could have been handled professionally and safely.