Crankshaft Needed Now!

manzai

2 supras and counting!
Jul 20, 2006
North Vancouver
Hey Everybody!

Long time lurker making his first post. I've got my engine at the machine shop right now. I need parts and would prefer to buy stuff locally so I can see this gear before buying it. I was going to post this in parts wanted but i think it's more relevent here.

The Big thing!
Crank Shaft my keyway is chewed up. 6M would be preferred but a 7M would be OK too.
Also,
Forged Internals Pistons, rods etc.
ARP Hardware Head studs, mains, rod bolts etc.

If anybody has any other performance stuff sitting around, hit me up. I'm going to need guages,fuel pump, intercooler, EVERYTHING!

Thanks, Andrew.

tig321

Mar 13, 2006
Edmonton/Victoria
If your still looking for a 6m crank, I have one. I'm in victoria so shipping should be pretty cheap. It's from a JDM engine that had a cracked block. I plastigaged the bearings before I took the head off and noticed the crack in the block. The crank is in excellent shape.

manzai

2 supras and counting!
Jul 20, 2006
North Vancouver
WOW!, I can't believe the respnse. Thanks for your help Canadian Bacon, TIG321, Yellow13. I talked to my machinist and he thinks he might be able to save mine. I'll have to make the call on wed. Bacon,as per our phone conversation, you're the man. Wednesday I'll hit you guys up. Thanks again for your support.