Craigslist the SupraMania Best of list

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I would like to dedicate this thread to all (not just cars or supras) craigslist ads, that we find funny or just make us think WTF here at supramania. Make sure to quote the ad (add in the link too) so that it is saved for all time, so we may cherish them.

I shall start:

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/1231777626.html
Ford Probe GT TRADE - $3000

95 Ford Probe GT
Has A Few Minor Mods done
Short Shifter
Painted Calipers
Painted taillight trim
Performance exhaust
Painted Interior Pannels
Custom Painted Valve Cover
Cold Air Intake
Performance Wires
Spark Plugs and oil changed exactly one week ago
Paint Could use some help
Id prefer to keep my radio subs and all red led neons
I have the original to put back in.
I want another sports car Eclipse,240sx,300zx ect ill think of anyother offers.
The Title is in my home town but i can have it send over asap.
Any other info and more pics on my car can be found on http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3199770

More to come from me, I know we all search CL so lets get some laughs going. This ad above made my day.

TooGoode

rediculous DD
Mar 1, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
If this is going to be a non-fail thread, we are going to need to take screenshots of the cl add so everyone can see. if not, it will be deleted and the thread will teh phailz.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
TooGoode;1349169 said:
If this is going to be a non-fail thread, we are going to need to take screenshots of the cl add so everyone can see. if not, it will be deleted and the thread will teh phailz.

But I dont want it to be the failz :(

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
In regards to the Probe in Post 1...

I love the fact that he is trying to sell the car for $3k, when it has 110k+ miles, his cardomain says he only paid $2k for it, and he's keeping the head unit, subs and lights. Moron.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
smidiots.jpg

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
foreverpsycotic;1353661 said:
Depending on the condition of that car, I would pay that. GNs are hard to find and have just about doubled in price over the last 6 years (at least up here).

Yeah, $17k is not unreasonable for a good GN. Plus it looks like the intake has been modified and upgraded.