Cps hard wiring

ImCressid

Dec 15, 2009
newyork
First off let me say i have no connector....So this is a quickie option and i know its wring to do. So what i have on one end is
black wire
red wire
light blue wire
and yellow
and on the other end there are
red wire
green wire
and two yellowis or tan wires
Anybody know what goes to where thanks

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
harness side is:

G2 - Yellow
NE - Blue
G1 - Red
G- - Black

When I get to the shop tomorrow, I'll post the rest of the harness side colors, if someone else doesn't before me. I've done this conversion before, but the notes are at the shop.

Last edited:

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
ImCressid;1498162 said:
First off let me say i have no connector....So this is a quickie option and i know its wring to do. So what i have on one end is
black wire
red wire
light blue wire
and yellow
and on the other end there are
red wire
green wire
and two yellowis or tan wires
Anybody know what goes to where thanks

If you need plugs Let me know I keep harnesses for this reason..

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
I've only ordered a few connectors, but I've got a ton of terminals here for when I need them...they work with 99% of the plugs on our harness.

(by now, i think i should be getitng kickbacks from that site for directing so many supra owners there)

SideWinderGX

Aug 8, 2007
Syracuse, New York, United States
I juggled the idea of slightly hijacking the thread and figured it'd be better to post it here for others' future reference than PM adampecush.

Adam, on that link you posted I don't see a connector for the 02 sensor on the harness side, mine is pretty trashed and has crimps on it haha. Any idea where to get one?

Cressid: the only pics I could find...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

And this also, from the TEWD:

http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TEWD/MK3/manual.aspx?S=Main&P=040

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
SideWinderGX;1499309 said:
I juggled the idea of slightly hijacking the thread and figured it'd be better to post it here for others' future reference than PM adampecush.

Adam, on that link you posted I don't see a connector for the 02 sensor on the harness side, mine is pretty trashed and has crimps on it haha. Any idea where to get one?

Cressid: the only pics I could find...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

And this also, from the TEWD:

http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TEWD/MK3/manual.aspx?S=Main&P=040

that would fall under the 1% of plugs not covered. anyone with a trashed spare wiring harness would be your best bet.

ImCressid

Dec 15, 2009
newyork
If anyone has a spare connectors off a trashed harness. OF COURSE I WOULD BUY IT. But it has to be both the harness side and the cps side and they would have to be off the same year(1989) harness for color purposes

ImCressid

Dec 15, 2009
newyork
Engine harness plug TO CPS plug:
blue > > red
red > > green
yellow > > yellow (only one that matches color to color)
black > > white
but this is for a 1992,,,,i have a 89
Anyone