Couple problems to work out

BoostAddict90T

Apr 6, 2005
What's the best way to get around fuel cut?

I've heard many different ways, such as:

MAFT
S-AFC
FCD
AEM EMS

I currently have the S-AFCII w/Lexus+550's combo right now. How exactly do I tune out fuel cut with the S-AFCII? I'm hitting fuel cut right now @ 15psi with the SP61 KIT (not the GT wheel)

Another question...........do we use the Supra electronics in the Lexus AFM or actual LEXUS electronics?

Any help is appreciated :)

ndnxtc

Super Ultra Mega Member
Apr 4, 2005
Dallas, TX
If you go standalone, you could get rid of the AFM or any MAF. An AEM EMS would give you the most options as far as tuning and control over most aspects of your car.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Either set of electronics should work, they are supposed to be the same part number.

I'm not familiar with the operation of the AFC computers, unfortunately, hopefully someone else will pipe in.

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
you need to get on a dyno and get a baseline run to see exactly where youre AFR's are at under boost.

im willing to bet that you can pull out 10%-15% fuel while under boost. but, if you have an AFPR, jack up the base pressure so that you are hitting 80psi under peak boost. then, this will give you more room to pull fuel out w/ the SAFC. this will raise FCO quite a bit.

but, you cant do anything untill you get a WB on your car and see where yorue at. but what you have right now is enough to tune out FCO and raise the limit.