Could you escape, and live the rest of your life undetected?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Things we said would have to be done included:

1. No Cell Phone usage
2. No Credit/Debit Card usage
3. No contact with family of any kind
4. Alternate transportation - Definitely not public transportation!

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
I couldn't do it. I'm too proud of who I am and what I've done to ever spend my life running and hiding.

I COULD choice to not participate in society.

I'd be perfectly happy to stand proudly atop a mountain and proclaim HERE I AM! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO USE ME FOR YOUR OWN GAIN!!

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Every thing I have learned from living in Wyoming tells me you would get busted if you were laying low. Not because of the lack of LEOs or their laid back ways. You would just get so bored you would eventually do somehting so dumb it would warrant a closer look by cops. :naughty::evil2: Or you would find yourself traveling down to Colorado for a good time on Colfax ave with some "Prepaid ladie friends":naughty:

I say go to Kalifornia. So many creeps and freaks, it woudl be to easy to not be an attention getter. right?

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
There's so many holes in the government's documentation system in Canada, assuming a new identity is a piece of cake, if one wanted to.

Let's just say that a SIN number won't get you nearly as far as other... more freely available information, will.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Yep, I'm working on getting us out to Wyoming. I will be available to help this country in any way possible, but IF it turns out there are fewer of us 'lions' as Poodles put it than I thought, then I'm just going to have to keep myself in the best company I can - like minded INDIVIDUALS.

I will have NO part of a collective system.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Well If you guys are serious and decide to move out here let me know and ill have the population signs updated with carving a few more tallys in the sign!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
DreamerTheresa;1264166 said:
SupraCentral and I (and Doward and DsBetterHalf, too, I think) are still moving to Wyoming.

So there.

I think the four of us would never be bored.

Yea because you would be running from the bears. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
DreamerTheresa;1263581 said:
Wyoming or bust!

Not me! My father lives in Wyoming! I'd head to Australia. So much vast open space with LONG straight roads...

Plus, you can head out in the bush, find a small town and move in. Plus, they speak english, so language isn't a barrier.

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
Ireland doesn't extradite. Brazil seems like a cool place to escape to, though im not sure if it would be a strategic hideout.

If I were to hide in the US it would be Eastern Montana, Alaska or Northern Maine.

You could use Trac phones and the debit gift cards.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
ForcedTorque;1263983 said:
Things we said would have to be done included:

1. No Cell Phone usage
2. No Credit/Debit Card usage
3. No contact with family of any kind
4. Alternate transportation - Definitely not public transportation!

Prepaid Cell Phone
Prepaid Credit/Debit Card