Cop killer in a MK2

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
First of all why did the cop pepper spray that guy? just cause he had to chase that guy in the mk2 and then coming to a stop? That video don't really make sense

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
There is definitely more here than meets the eye. It seemed like they might have even had a history together. Almost as if the pepper spray was an F'U statement being made...that obviously set the driver off. On the other hand...pepper spray is a lot less lethal than a gun....and what's with shooting someone in the back, especially a cop...wtf?

It's because of this that I have so much respect for cops....they put their life on the line all the time...and it comes down to the basic fact that in that line of work, you're not really ever safe.

I have so many mixed feelings about this, I'm going to stop writing. Nobody deserves to die like that. What's with people?

TRG22

May 18, 2007
UK
Supra0089;1635743 said:
There is definitely more here than meets the eye. It seemed like they might have even had a history together. Almost as if the pepper spray was an F'U statement being made...that obviously set the driver off. On the other hand...pepper spray is a lot less lethal than a gun....and what's with shooting someone in the back, especially a cop...wtf?

It's because of this that I have so much respect for cops....they put their life on the line all the time...and it comes down to the basic fact that in that line of work, you're not really ever safe.

I have so many mixed feelings about this, I'm going to stop writing. Nobody deserves to die like that. What's with people?

+1

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
Seeing this video over and over again the scammers on these supra forums needs to get shot in the back like that and then run over by a supra. Brandon Henteges comes to mind really quick!

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
cop did not handle that very good, all's it takes is one mistake like this and its GAME OVER!

does anyone know what the court sentenced him?