coolant leak under turbos.

ahmed

Jan 31, 2009
cleveland
ok i sprung a pretty large leak right under the stock twins.
its right on the Y split. what can i do to fix this. all i can think of is i have to remove the twins to get to it, is there an easier way. pipe goes from water pump to turbos and loops areound the back of the motor to the intake area. can i just delete it or what.

ahmed

Jan 31, 2009
cleveland
anyone with an idea,

i really dont wanna pull the twins off but if i do i will go single and i dont wanna spend 600-800 for a single kit.

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
there are rubber hoses there under and behind the rear turbo next to the fire wall. The heater hose gets its coolant from this hard line by a short rubber hose. Then there is a small line that runs to the turbos. Take a look I bet your lower heater hose is leaking.

IMG_0907.JPG

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
no you can’t delete it, the turbos will fry after a while. I took this line off to install my SS y-pipe even with the engine out it was hard to slide it out the back. If you’re going to replace it you’re going to have to pull the engine.
And a 600-800 single kit? That’s the deal of the century, plan to spend around 2-3K if you want it completed right.

ahmed

Jan 31, 2009
cleveland
for single kit all i need is mani and turbo. rest will be made i can get turbo for about 300 and mani for 200