Coolant hose under the intake manifold

ill Z

Back on the Grind
Mar 18, 2007
USA
There is a coolant hose under intake runner number 3, does anyone have a clue what it connects to? I'm trying to put the final touches of my engine back together and for the life of me I cannot recall what it goes to. I'll try to find a picture.

Last edited:

ill Z

Back on the Grind
Mar 18, 2007
USA
freaking awesome thanks fellas, I got tied up at work last night, however i should be good to hit it hard tonight.

ill Z

Back on the Grind
Mar 18, 2007
USA
Alright pimps, I have another question pertaining to this topic, where on the TB does the hose attach to? I think I'm going to have to post some pics to show diagrams of areas I'm refering to, I found the two lines that go from the upper manifold to the TB(the part of the TB that faces towards the front of the car). There is another line coming out of the TB on the side that faces teh firewall. I figured that one out. I still don't have a home for the coolant line coming from the very bottom intake manifold runners. Im anxious to start my car and this is one of the little things holding me back from filling her with coolant.
Thanks in advance,

ill Z

Back on the Grind
Mar 18, 2007
USA
Here! The hose in this picture, someone please tell me where this booger connects to. I would greatly appreciate it!!

Looking over the posts i see AJ's 88NA reply. I feel dumb :) Oh well, at least this problem is resolved, thanks again Fellas.

Attachments

• Dunno.jpg
    Dunno.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 26

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
i just ened up taking all that out, capping off the ends where the coolant enters and exits. always a pain to get those hoses screwed tight

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
crazysupra2JZ said:
i just ened up taking all that out, capping off the ends where the coolant enters and exits. always a pain to get those hoses screwed tight
Are you talking about the ends on the TB? Or were the line comes from the head you blocked off?