Cool GoPro video of 89 Supra racing in a MotoRally X event in central Indiana.

n2odart

Jul 23, 2012
Camby Indiana
Yes it is, the Supra does great in the dirt. Would have been a first place if we wouldnt have busted the radiator. With the battery and the radiator in the back, the weight balance is near perfect. You barely even have to touch the brakes, it drifts around the corners with ease. The studded Glacier Grip snow tires helps.

n2odart

Jul 23, 2012
Camby Indiana
ForcedTorque;1871738 said:
Is that 1 GoPro or 2? I haven't investigated those things enough to know if it can go both ways like that. Cool video though, looks like a lot of fun.
I will check with my friend, but I think that it is two cameras, but I could be wrong. The video turned out pretty good considering the rain, dust, bouncing and speed.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
That is certainly not your typical use of a Supra... looks like a blast! However, how are you routing fresh air to the radiator? Could that be why it blew?

n2odart

Jul 23, 2012
Camby Indiana
I made a build thread and a resume. It was totaled in a crash 3 years ago, then left for dead in a field. We've owned it for 6 weeks, and put lots of dirt miles on it!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
iruyle;1871758 said:
And I may be alone in this, but I'd REALLY like to see a pic of what this car looks like. ;)
You're not alone, I suspect if looks like something out of that old "Ironman" arcade racing game where you did arena racing in the trophy trucks...

n2odart;1871775 said:
I made a build thread and a resume. It was totaled in a crash 3 years ago, then left for dead in a field. We've owned it for 6 weeks, and put lots of dirt miles on it!
About what I was thinking. Not too many people would do this to a street car like a Supra, but if it is beyond fixing up nicely for the street, might as well enjoy its life as long as you can!