Cool Ebay Listing

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
The seller has one bid I guess the person who is bidding does not understand that their is nothing for sale or is trying to make a donation to the seller :biglaugh:.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
An '89+ wing on an '88?

Now I know what I'm gonna look like down the road a ways...LOL

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
jdub said:
An '89+ wing on an '88?

Now I know what I'm gonna look like down the road a ways...LOL

Just becaue the listing says it is an 88 doesn't mean it is.. plus it has the 89+ lights and molding..

Wendigo

Ericsplosion
Jul 25, 2005
New Paltz NY
I with Turbo on that one. What's it cost to list ANYTHING on Ebay? And he's not selling anything. And I'm assuming the car's his as per the "X Msgt" plates. Not to many young Msgts running around. Everyone should think about how lucky they are to be able to go outside, look at their supra, and get back to work on it.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Fuckin A for the Master SGT!!! You guys who arent familiar with the military, a Master SGT gets about the same respect as a full bird Colonel... For you to make Master SGT, you've put in 15-30 years, most of those guys are closer to 30 years in... When they walk down the hall, you move over, you let them by... These are the guys that have put in thier time, and deserve the respect... I've known one Master SGT and it always amazed me the attention that man claimed when he walked into a room...

Much Respect...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If Jake saids so, then it must be true. I don't know anything about the military, but he is doing a great thing. Our troops should be here celebrating in my opinion, but let's not get a debate started.

That is one sweet ass supra. I love the racing stripes, and the charcoal grey..........:love:

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
RM - You more likely referring to an E-9...the highest enlisted rank. In the USAF, that is a Chief Master Sergeant...the Army & Marines, a Sergeant Major...the Navy, Master Chief Petty Officer.

In the USAF, a Master Sergeant is an E-7...the Army & Marines, a Master Sergeant is an E-8.

You are right about one thing...you don't want to mess with an E-9. If a junior officer is smart, he won't try to jack a Chief around either...he's the guy you want on your side to get things done. It takes a lot of effort to make that grade.