Northeast Philly
I thought it was funny

sm_photo_missing.jpg

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Suprapowaz!(2);1489441 said:
Gross.... yuck? Come on. You know momma's freaky deaky behind closed doors. Any pics of Mom? :naughty:

Lol my mom is crazy....no I don't have pics actually....sadly she moved to Texas a few months ago.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
we all know our mom's have sucked dad's dick...

maybe even a few more...

*shudders*

when i think of the things I've done with my girl it makes me feel bad for my future kids, hahahah...

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
lol thats awesome. i pregnant with a little girl right now and im afraid for her cuz boys just keep gettin worse and worse with the stuff they like to do. not saying i dont like the weird stuff but these boys nowadays are getting worse then what i like. lol dad says hes gotta buy a gun.

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
suprachick22;1489596 said:
lol thats awesome. i pregnant with a little girl right now and im afraid for her cuz boys just keep gettin worse and worse with the stuff they like to do. not saying i dont like the weird stuff but these boys nowadays are getting worse then what i like. lol dad says hes gotta buy a gun.

We aren't all that bad...
girls just gotta find the right one :icon_bigg

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
suprachick22;1490540 said:
Lol so true. I hopefully have found the right one.

hey, you stole my car!!!.......lol

i have 3 boys and one girl. my wife was 15 when she had our first one. now he just turned 14 and i told her, just think a year from now when you were his age you were prego. you could be a grand mother soon!!! she told me to not remind her.........lol

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
89nasupra;1490607 said:
hey, you stole my car!!!.......lol

i have 3 boys and one girl. my wife was 15 when she had our first one. now he just turned 14 and i told her, just think a year from now when you were his age you were prego. you could be a grand mother soon!!! she told me to not remind her.........lol

lol i so did not. just wait by tuesday i'll have pics up of what it looks like painted :)

ya this is my first his second. its been hard so far im due in march and its a girl this time but im not 15 either so should be ok for the most part as long as he doesnt turn out like some of the guys out there lol :nono: