Contest for new Banner Logo $$$$ to winner!

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
I will be having a contest for anyone interested in trying to create a new banner logo for SIP Racing. If you would like to participate, just create a banner logo and post it here in this thread. Winner will receive 300.00 usd in store credit to spent on any car part that I sell or can obtain. I will choose the single winner and will become the new advertising banner for my company.

Somethings I am looking for.

Not really into animation any longer.
Want to focus on the "SIP" initials with the words "racing" along with it. Also would like the words "High performance automotive part sales" some where in it so that folks who reed the banner will know that I sell things and not just race.
Must be eye catching, but easy to read.
Does not need to have pictures added like the one I have now does.

Other than that, lets see what you got!

Fee free to ask any questions!

I have several weeks of time for this. This is to be a full size Logo/Banner that will be used for a website advert, t-shirts, decals, ect. NOT going to be a forum type sig. So it needs to be of good size. Would like to be able to convert it to JPEG and have it on a disk.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
I have one really good entry already from a member. I really did not think anyone would be interested at first.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
suprarich said:
I have one really good entry already from a member. I really did not think anyone would be interested at first.
Are you going to post it up so we can give our feedback. I'd love to criticize, uh I mean poke fun, uhhh, I mean praise the one that is done..............really and truly just curious as to the creativity of our fellow members. I won't be offering a contribution because I'm not very creative and even less computer savy................:icon_bigg

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
Okay the first one is more graphical, whereas the second two are more "web 2.0" look.

siplogo1.png

siplogo3.png

siplogo4.png

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
wait... so does SIP stand for summit import performance?

I thought I saw it on your e-bay page, now i realize it was just from speeds banners.... Is it right? If not I can delete it no problem.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
No, SIP does not stand for Summit import performance. everyone is loking good so far. The new banner will be used on my web site when I finish it.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
It is just the first letters in the last names of the founders. Nothing more, nothing less. Thanks again everyone for the work so far.