Congrats to Duane (upgradedsupra)

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Fantastic Duane.
I'm really glad to see the great representation you earned from the guys @ SCC and now everyone who reads it.
We all owe you a thanks.

-You talked to Matt lately? I can't seem to get a hold of him...

-Again, good job.
-Jake

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
upgradedsupra said:
Here is a vid. Thanks to John for taking it. This is just an amature vid and we are waiting for a professional one soon enough. Something to keep people occupied. :biglaugh:

Duane

Traction? What is that.. This was one of my lower boost passes to try and hook.

http://www.jawwadh.com/duanesupra.MOV

Nice video Duane. Yeah, it's hard to get traction even at low 26psi boost :D
Can't wait 'til you run 40 psi ;) j/k of course as always :D

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jt2ma71 said:
Nice video Duane. Yeah, it's hard to get traction even at low 26psi boost :D
Can't wait 'til you run 40 psi ;) j/k of course as always :D

That was at 22 there. ;) Joker :naughty: LOL

I will run 35PSI next Ron..maybe more as you know what's up :biglaugh:

Duane

Thanks

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
keeping us in the dark are we Duane??? jk jk surprise the hell out of us with your new setup

and i posted your vid in the vid section so it didnt get lost here in general discussion

Paradox

20G Boostin'
Apr 5, 2005
Canada, eh
www.pxi.ath.cx
hey Duane. great to see your car in SCC again! :thumbup: its lookin' pretty good minus all those stickers :icon_bigg i hope those arent staying on?

you defininetaly should have gained some bonus points for not being a trailer queen and for making the big trip (not to mention all the other cars were from cali).

kudo's amigo!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Paradox said:
hey Duane. great to see your car in SCC again! :thumbup: its lookin' pretty good minus all those stickers :icon_bigg i hope those arent staying on?

Those stickers are actual sponser stickers... NOT ricer stickers... So yeah, they actually, in this circumstance, serve a purpose... :icon_bigg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Bigzavs said:
keeping us in the dark are we Duane??? jk jk surprise the hell out of us with your new setup

and i posted your vid in the vid section so it didnt get lost here in general discussion

Thanks for posting it in the vid section. Still waiting on the professional version. (of the road course)

Can't tell everyone what is going on ;) Soon enough though and it will be a surprise that's for sure.

Murray (Paradox) The stickers are a must when your looking to get exposure for other companies that want to help you. It works both ways for us...Them in advertising and me getting discounts :)

Duane

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
hey now, those stickers are people who support duane! through supporting duane, they support us! i'd slap those puppies on my car! also, duane, i picked up this mag last night, and my girlfriend couldnt get my attention because i wouldnt stop reading it until i got through your section. :)

on another note, it's mad cool of you to help promote ron's intake manifolds by mentioning them and his full name in the article. way to rep the mk3 community! :)

-shaeff

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
shaeff said:
hey now, those stickers are people who support duane! through supporting duane, they support us! i'd slap those puppies on my car! also, duane, i picked up this mag last night, and my girlfriend couldnt get my attention because i wouldnt stop reading it until i got through your section. :)

on another note, it's mad cool of you to help promote ron's intake manifolds by mentioning them and his full name in the article. way to rep the mk3 community! :)

-shaeff

Ron is a good friend of mine and I do what I can to help in out. The flow numbers are awsome and the quality is the best out there. I only put the best on my car and is why I chose his parts ;) He has also helped me out on tunning and some fab work as well. + one for Ron

Thanks for the props on the car..and stickers LOL

PS: Anyone that reads the article will put 2 and 2 together and realize that I was the true winner since I drove my car that far of a distance. If they were to place the people in the event I would place 3rd.. (not bad for me) What John was kicking himself for was that he didn't take any pics of the cars on the trailers. LOL Too bad

Duane

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
oh i agree that you'd be the winner. what what the hell is a car if you cant drive it daily!? duane for the win!

-shaeff

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Paradox said:

you defininetaly should have gained some bonus points for not being a trailer queen and for making the big trip (not to mention all the other cars were from cali).

kudo's amigo!

Hey there is nothing wrong with stickers......esspecially when they say BIC performance !!!!:aigo:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
becauseican said:
Hey there is nothing wrong with stickers......esspecially when they say BIC performance !!!!:aigo:

There was a wicked shot in the mag of your sticker on the car Randy :bigthumb: