Congrats Suprahero and MKIII Vixen

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Today is their 15th wedding anniversary!!!!

Please take a second and tell Vixen how sorry you are that she has been stuck with this guy for 15 years........:biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's the picture you post.....................:aigo:

I have no mustache anymore...........Burt Reynolds called and wanted it back so I gave in...........:biglaugh:

I am a lucky bastard in alot of ways and of course Vixen is the main one. Thanks for the congrats. Vonda will be on later, she's working out with Billy Blanks at the moment.

Ryan, I miss your older avatar about the gyno.............:naughty:

Edit: For the record, I had to borrow those overalls from my cousin that video'd me racing my brothers vette. I don't own a pair............just felt like I had to defend myself..........lol

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Congrats Jay and Vonda!!! I hope for many more happy years to come.

P.S. You are about as hill billy as it gets in that pic. Mustache, Coveralls, and to top it off...The John Deer Hat. I have 4 John Deer hats, so I'm with you.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I had to borrow the John Deer hat as well. I don't think they make a John Deer visor...........:biglaugh:

Tanya, Vonda has been truly blessed to have me for 15 years...............:rolleyes:
We also dated for four and a half years before we got married.........wow how lucky can one woman be?

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
WOO HOO!!!

Congrats to the fastest hillbilie in a 1JZ Supra with blue and white seats!
.....and also to the best and most beautiful cook east of the Missippi!!!!! (that's Vixen, not Jay! LOL)

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Thanks everybody. I'm really a blessed woman. 15 years have went by so fast that I can't believe it's been that long.:icon_bigg

By the way, I think he looks very handsome in overalls..........:love:

Last edited:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
MKIII VIXEN said:
Thanks everybody. I'm really a blessed woman. 15 years have went by so fast that I can't believe it's been that long.:icon_bigg

By the way, I think he looks very handsome in overalls..........:love:
Handsome hell.. Jay looks like a hillbilly watching a sack of wild seeds and just got back from a moonshine run.:evil2:
Congrats you too

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
That's the picture you post.....................:aigo:

I have no mustache anymore...........Burt Reynolds called and wanted it back so I gave in...........:biglaugh:

As far as the picture goes I thought long and hard about the dumbest picture of you I had. Got to go with job well done!!!!! :biglaugh:

Your Welcome!!!:evil2:

Last edited: