Condenser fan

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Does anyone have a picture of the fan that goes in front of the condenser? The previous owner of my car replaced all the condenser fans and the radiator fan with aftermarket electric fans. I'm trying to go back to the stock fans but I'm not sure exactly how that condenser fan is mounted or where the electrical connection plugs in.

Also, were there any years of MKIII Supras which don't have that fan. I wouldn't want to get a fan and then find out I don't have anywhere to plug it in...

Thanks!

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
I have only seen it sporatically mounted on 87 and 88 cars. I seem to notice it more on 'sport package' cars than not. I have never seen one mounted on an 89+ car. Nor have I seen the connector on those vehicles.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
87silverbullitt;1325188 said:
the condenser fan is the small fan thats placed to the side of the radiator shroud correct??? If it is, i have one, and ill take a pic of it tomorrow
There are two small fans on the side of the radiator shroud. I'm asking about the one that goes in front of the condenser. I have a 1991 so I guess it was probably never equipped on my car.