Compression stroke

josh930

Jan 14, 2006
NY
I have a no fuel no spark condition. I have new coil packs, new ignitor, crank and cam sensors are within range, timing is dead on, new fuel pump, blitz ecu getting power, no codes, new injectors, and fuel to the rail.... did I miss any thing!!!!???

I was wondering if the timing can be 180 degrees off? There is a big discussion on it on the other forum in the 2jz section but it was back and forth. I can see how it could be because the intake cam has the two cam sensor marks on them sweeping past the two senors 180 degrees opposite of each other. Maybe I'm wrong. I just dont know what the problem is with the car.

I remember someone saying that you you need fuel in order to get spark(or the opposite way around) is this correct? Should I be concentrating on the fuel problem before the spark issue or is there a problem that can cause both not to work? Thanks

homeskillet305

Sep 11, 2008
Miami, FL
check your wiring to the ecu for example the constant powers, the switched power and ground. make sure the trigger wheel behind the crank pulley is flush with the cps. if your not getting spark or fuel injector pulse i would tend to think your ecu is not receiving proper timing signals.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
check the ecu.. first one I got looked pristine yet was bad. second one is tuned and doesn't run the A/C apparently and the last one is sitting next to my bed and functions as it should IIRC.