Comments on: Dealing with the "oldschool" guys

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
The problem is that the type of person that will post "what does BHG mean?" is the type of person that will never in a million years read that post.

NewWestSupras

SoupLvr
Mar 1, 2006
White Rock
Kudos for an interesting and informative post! As a relative newcomer to this forum, I just wanted to thank the people who take time out of their own busy lives to help the less knowledgeable or mechanically challenged Supra owners. (like me)

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
outofstep said:
The problem is that the type of person that will post "what does BHG mean?" is the type of person that will never in a million years read that post.

Yea, but now you have a link to use as a reply... :)

lanternman

Apr 21, 2005
MI
s383mmber1 said:
No clifs--

Read it, trust me its worth it.

Though, you seem to gain a certain hatred for people who suck at posting after reading this....

Thanks for being a good sport, but if I really meant that I'd have to kick my own ass. I read it, I was just messin around with a little sf style comment. I'm in agreement with the idea that the people who really need to read it probably won't. I mean, why should I try and figure something out if I can just have someone else take care of it for me.

wizard_len

Feb 27, 2006
Louisiana
Excellent write up, no question. Making people do some of their own homework before calling for help may be a novel idea. Next thing you know, we may want them to start thinking for themselves. OMG!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ. said:
Date of Birth:
June 21, 1988

ummmm probably not ;)
Yea man, IJ has you beat by at least 60+ years, thats oldschool.
your newschool.
LOL
Mike, Always enjoy reading your short novels. If I could give you a +1 I would but I dont think you need it.
Very wise, wish everyone would read this.