Comic Con

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
I was really hoping to make it to Dragon Con this year, especially since a tabletop RPG I've helped work on just published the core book and will be vending there, but I will be busy as a bride's maid in my baby sister's wedding.

I went to MoMo Con back in March as a vendor to help get the word out about said RPG. It was a much younger crowd than Dragon Con, and a much, much smaller con over all. I didn't get to see too much since I was vending.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
You happen to get any pics worth sharing Damien? About the closest thing to a con I've been to was the Motortrend auto show in SLC a few years ago. Neat, to see that many people into the same stuff that growing up, we were considered "geeks" because of. :)

dmp316

Yard Man
Jan 25, 2011
Cape Coral,FL and Jamaica
DreamerTheresa;1945970 said:
I was really hoping to make it to Dragon Con this year, especially since a tabletop RPG I've helped work on just published the core book and will be vending there, but I will be busy as a bride's maid in my baby sister's wedding.

I went to MoMo Con back in March as a vendor to help get the word out about said RPG. It was a much younger crowd than Dragon Con, and a much, much smaller con over all. I didn't get to see too much since I was vending.

I always wanted to go just to check it out. I used to a long time ago play the table top RPGs

te72;1946280 said:
You happen to get any pics worth sharing Damien? About the closest thing to a con I've been to was the Motortrend auto show in SLC a few years ago. Neat, to see that many people into the same stuff that growing up, we were considered "geeks" because of. :)

I have a ton of pictures. I want to say I thought I was a nerd / geek until I went to comic con. Wow half the costumes people wore I had no clue, who they were lol. We do not get cool things like motorthread shows in Miami. :(

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Trust me man, even if it is Miami, I'm sure there is LOADS more to do than we ever have around here. :)

And yeah, I know the feeling. Growing up a bit, you start to lose some interest (or rather time for) the hobbies you have had in the past. It really is a challenge to stay focused on hobbies these days.

dmp316

Yard Man
Jan 25, 2011
Cape Coral,FL and Jamaica
te72;1946357 said:
Trust me man, even if it is Miami, I'm sure there is LOADS more to do than we ever have around here. :)

And yeah, I know the feeling. Growing up a bit, you start to lose some interest (or rather time for) the hobbies you have had in the past. It really is a challenge to stay focused on hobbies these days.

There is alot here in miami but nothing like comic con. I went and it was a awesome experience. I would love to see this come to miami. But yes i have over hobbies now and i have lost some hobbies over the years.