colour suggestions

carmasupra

Jul 24, 2009
Glasgow
ok, as the supra went pop a few weeks ago its now that time ive been looking forward to, THE OVERHAUL :D i am a painter to trade and as i am going the full hog in the engine department (2j thanks to this site lol) i also want to get the bodywork back to its best and looking as good as it will go :D so i am looking for some suggestions for colours? just now it is orange with a gold and green flip (pics in the gallery) was thinking of a nice bright white this time around but any suggestions are more than welcome :1zhelp:

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
White, blue, or black, would look good with a blue interior.

For white I'd suggest starfire white pearl.

I've got a blue leather interior as well and I'm going with long beach blue pearl. I was considering ultrasonic blue mica as a close second.

carmasupra

Jul 24, 2009
Glasgow
mmm there are so many nice blues to choose from lol i really love bayside blue the nissan r34 colour but im not sure if its maybe too light for the supra? the white i have in mind is really quite bright and i recon it would look really clean. This is the kind of style and look i would like to acheive. appologies if this is one of your cars lol found it on google, just an example lol
sm_photo_missing.jpg

mastergrader007

master jimmy-rigger!
Apr 18, 2009
Ontario, Canada
mine is forest green pearl metallic, its nice in the sun. BUT my buddy just painted his Mustang "black sunfire", i think its a 70's Mecury color and its sweet, it has a silver/grey metallic in it and its sexy as shit. then when the sun hits it, its almost a dark purple. definately check it out. thats the color im painting my next project ( whatever it may be)

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
how about ford edge orange [copper looking color] with black up the hood on some black rims with a chrome lip with dark dark tinted windows just an idea i was throwing around

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
and maybe black trim all the way around or something i seen a 96 mustang painted that color with the middle of the cobra r hood black and on black cobra R's that car and color combo look great

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Here's the list I had come up with when I was looking for blues for my car:

intense blue pearl: dodge
deep blue pearl: V dub
ultrasonic blue mica: lexus
octane blue pearl: mistubishi
bayside blue: nissan
blu nova: lamborgini
deep water blue pearl: dodge
tropical blue metallic: toyota
blue streak metallic: toyota
long beach blue pearl: acura

Good luck finding the color you're after, it took me weeks to come to a decision with my color.