Color Chop/Change Please?

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could change the bottom half of my car to black. ((yea yea, takumi status. just wanna see how it'll come out)) front bumper is already black so i gave a head start lol. also, it's not a big deal, but if could and you'd like, could you brighten up the white and darken the black please. thanks in advance!

p793325_1.jpg

p793325_2.jpg

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Way back before my blue car I almost bought a white car and I was going to do everything from the mouldings down black. I think it looks good, do it.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
s0ulstar said:
think it's good enough to actually paint it?

I think you would be better off painting the bumper white instead of the rest of that area black. :)

Two tone has never been my thing with A70s.

It doesn't look bad... but a complete white would work better.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
OneJoeZee said:
I think you would be better off painting the bumper white instead of the rest of that area black. :)

Two tone has never been my thing with A70s.

It doesn't look bad... but a complete white would work better.

OR.... a complete Black

I kinda like the look of the black/white, but the hood makes it just a bit too much black on the white car.

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
TG: I like the more aerodynamic ones better, but that's too funny. I wouldn't mind getting pulled over by that. Maybe the cop could actually keep up with most of us. :sarcasm:

Did you do that just now?

Edit: Perused your PB. It's an N/A like mine. LOL.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
well joe, when it comes down to do the paint, it's going to be MIDNIGHT BLUE! Blue soooo dark, it looks black, but enough to notice that it's blue. also, i'll be ditching the hood for a stock one. like i said, when the time comes

i just had this idea when i was looking at my car the other day.

BlackMKIII said:
I wouldn't mind getting pulled over by that.
yep.