coil pac harness pin out.

KTM530

Supramania Contributor
Jan 24, 2011
santa rosa
hello everybody, I finished doing the COP upgrade and my coil pac harness was destroyed and needed soldering. well i think i got one crossed and now car wil not start. I know the larger black and orange wire is the ground side for all the coils, but i think i got the feeds crossed. I looked at the TSRM wiring schematics and i can't tell what coil pak wire goes to what corresponding coil pac. I have the firing order done as per the C.O.P thread, but the car is staring like i have the plug wires crossed so i am convinced i messed up on soldering the harness. B-O=ground
L-R=? L-Y=? and Y=? 1-6=? 2-5=? and 3-4=?If someone can tell me what wire goes to which pac i would be grateful.

term.gif

Last edited:

KTM530

Supramania Contributor
Jan 24, 2011
santa rosa
Sorry, I am having a hard time conveying what i am trying to explane. ^ this is helpful but what coil does each go to? I see in the diagram it has numbers 1-4 next to the wires but what coil is #1-4? as for me saying that the B-O is ground, I was thinking that they bonded on that line and went back to ground. I must be wrong.

KTM530

Supramania Contributor
Jan 24, 2011
santa rosa
Just want to say thanks for the feed back. here is what I was looking for, Just incase someone els has simuler issues. Off engine harness before plug for coils:yellow wire or "Y" as per TSRM=ignition coil#3=cylinders 3&4. Blue&Yellow wire or "LY" as per TSRM=ignition coil#2=cylinders 2&5. Blue&Red wire or "LR" as per TSRM=ignition coil#1=cylinders 1&6.