code 34 turbo spins fine

XtremeSupraDWF

Oct 11, 2007
north carolina
I finally got my wastegate actuator for my sp61gt turbo. i put it in tok it around the block to check it was set right.. It hit fuel cut and boosted to 15.1 psi. So i went back to the house let the car cool down and then lengthend the arm. tried to start it...bearly idled so i went and shortened it back down a lil..still bearly idles. whole time it is flashing code 34. so i take of the air intake and felt the turbo to see if it spins smooth. feels fine looks fine. so i start it..bearly runs but it does spin the turbo nice and smooth. any ideas would be appriciated. I am really getting frustrated with this car.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Boost leak. Check all couplers and pipes, especially the charge pipe right off the bottom of the turbo, and the coupler between the 3000 pipe and throttle body.

XtremeSupraDWF

Oct 11, 2007
north carolina
shaeff;1341786 said:
Boost leak. Check all couplers and pipes, especially the charge pipe right off the bottom of the turbo, and the coupler between the 3000 pipe and throttle body.

oh thank god...I was starting to worry it was something worse...well time to get elbow deep again and find it