Clutch Master Cylinder

Sonex2000

Apr 3, 2005
How the do I take the clutch master cylinder out. From behind the firewall I got one nut off, but I can't find the other one. Is there something I have to take off first?

MA717MGTE

boostaholic
Apr 2, 2005
Bristol VA
Sonex2000 said:
How the do I take the clutch master cylinder out. From behind the firewall I got one nut off, but I can't find the other one. Is there something I have to take off first?

have any midget friends? there a pita to get too. gl

j3pz

still learning
i did this during the summer. it took me like 2hrs cause i didnt know what i was doing. its really as simple as taking the two nuts on the inside off, the one off the metal line inside the engine bay, and the little pin off the clutch itself. putting it back together is the fun part. damn little nuts! damn little pin! its a simple concept but diff to do upside down lol.

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Sonex2000 said:
Two nuts under the dash. Right one isn't bad but the left one......:aigo:

Sonex2000

Apr 3, 2005
Exactly. WTF! even in a blind fashion my finger doesn't even graze the nut to find it. I might endup taking apart the whole dash. I guess it's no big deal. It's a parts car anyways.

Anyone interested?

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
i never managed to get my finger on the nut but i could see it if i took off one of the fuse covers. just use some extensions and if you can see it then you can get to it.