Clutch issue

Skeezix

Supradope
Dec 30, 2009
Regina, SK
Just slammed my spare motor back in my car and clutch now doesn't work. Everything always worked properly until now. Bled the piss out of the whole system to no avail. Bought and installed new master and slave cylinder. Bled that and still nothing. Had to adjust the pedal quite a bit to get it where it should be which I thought was weird. Still nothing. You can see the fork move and pull the pressure plate so all the fingers look straight with each other. Read most of the topics on this. Looks like I may have put the disc in backwards but that would be weird because I tossed it back on exactly how I took it off but you never know. Just figured I would toss this up here before I go pulling the transmission tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Does it go into gear when the engine is running?

It's really easy to install a disc backwards by accident. I thought it would never happen to me, but it did. I'm betting that's what it is.

Skeezix

Supradope
Dec 30, 2009
Regina, SK
No it does not go into gear while running. I'm pretty sure it's backwards just wanted to look for a last minute opinion before I dive back into it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk