Clueless Turbo Build Up!!

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Ooooooook! I think it's time to fire this tread back up... Quin gave me a ride in his new stock mk3 and I want mine done NOW! So I guess it time to go back to selling some useless junk that's laying around...

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
LOL.

That's all it takes.

Why do you think there are 3 newly found Supra owners that now live here in Indy?

I took them for rides in my car. :biglaugh:

Don't forget the motor mounts! I'll see you Tuesday.

Jeff

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Boost Lee;1136135 said:
LOL.

That's all it takes.

Why do you think there are 3 newly found Supra owners that now live here in Indy?

I took them for rides in my car. :biglaugh:

Don't forget the motor mounts! I'll see you Tuesday.

Jeff

It's my understanding that there's a supra meet next month, so much things needs to be done.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Been a while since I've updated...but since I got all this free time(no job) to update and work on my supra. I ended up picking this red mk3...

p1175428_1.jpg

...after trying to get some local mk3 owner's help, I ended up doing this all by myself...

p1175428_2.jpg

...jon finished up an hks 51 trim for my supra as well as an hks manifold. I'll get pictures up of these items.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Thanks robert... Can't wait for those flowed 440's to show up.

p1181971_1.jpg

...the complete metal shrouded 89+ motor mounts, courtesy to Aaron at Driftmotion...thanks bud! My 51 trim hks t4 turbo, hks manifold, and the MDC 3" SS downpipe is from Jon at MDCmotorsports. All I need now is a good 2 or 3 row all metal radiator and oil lines and the car should be making a noise in the neighborhood.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
ilikebigbutts;1184687 said:
i'm confused...are you still putting in the motor you had picked up?

regardless the new supra looks x100 better.what color interior?

I sold my blue and silver motor to Nate and picked up Adam's motor which is going in the red mk3. It has grey leather interior...

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Got my flow matched 440's in today(thanks 935Motorsports) and hopefully have them in the motor with the tranny matched up to the new motor, so all I need is to swap the motor in. Stupid Indiana weather, I hate you!

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Man, I need to clean the cobb webs out of this thread....anyways, I should just about everything to get it running. I still need a radiator, some misc gaskets, fluids, and possible oil line kits. I really want to get this baby running really soon with this B-E-A-utiful 70 degrees weather. I am looking to host a mini-party for those who wouldn't mind giving me a hand dropping this motor in and getting it situated. Anybody interested?

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Clueless;1265490 said:
Man, I need to clean the cobb webs out of this thread....anyways, I should just about everything to get it running. I still need a radiator, some misc gaskets, fluids, and possible oil line kits. I really want to get this baby running really soon with this B-E-A-utiful 70 degrees weather. I am looking to host a mini-party for those who wouldn't mind giving me a hand dropping this motor in and getting it situated. Anybody interested?

Hell yeah, man..........After I get my car on the road. :biglaugh:

Well. I've got two good radiators here for you....It's on me.

Just give me a call when you come to pick it up, and it's yours.
(Sorry, you only get one) ;)

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Whew...got back from working on the supra. I have the tranny to swap, motor brackets to bolt up, new injector grommets to install, and other small things to install then I'll be ready to drop the motor in. 3 weeks to the indy meet, am I going to make it? Tune in to see... :icon_bigg