230 Pension Road
Englishtown, NJ 07726

Cost:
Drivers 70
Spectators 15

Open To:
ALL DRIVERS!
NEW AND OLD!

Think of 2008 as a rebirth of sorts. Club Loose will be trying some new things and making some changes. This kickoff event is a chance to get to know new faces and make new friends. It is a chance for Group C drivers to get into A/B group early as we will now be having Advanced drifting day and night events limited to those groups ONLY. After this Event ALL Advanced events will be held on the Go-Kart track built into the E-town lot.

p960025_1.gif

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
You should definitely come. Bring the car, give drifting a shot. It's fun. Or just come out and hang out, it would be nice to see more Supras there. Unfortunately, I won't have the supra with me, but that's what happens when you switch motor plans a couple weeks before the season starts.

Tim

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Unfortunatly, my supra isn't doing so healty right now. I haven't mentioned it before, but I think my turbos finally took a dump on me. It isn't certain, but almost positive. I haven't had a chance to tinker with it since the problem came along. I'd love to watch others though. I'll be bringing the IS300 if I come. But, it isn't exactly a drift machine.........yet :D

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
AF1JZ;960454 said:
Unfortunatly, my supra isn't doing so healty right now. I haven't mentioned it before, but I think my turbos finally took a dump on me. It isn't certain, but almost positive. I haven't had a chance to tinker with it since the problem came along. I'd love to watch others though. I'll be bringing the IS300 if I come. But, it isn't exactly a drift machine.........yet :D

Throw some C's on that bitch (coilovers) and go anyway.

/stupid joke. Everyone knows you can't slide a stock IS300.:sarcasm:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I just put some coilovers on it last week. But the non-lsd, automatic, and lack of power doesn't help it at all. It'll drift if it is snowing out :(