climate control led conversion

qu3tzlgum8y

Jan 5, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, California
I had someone change my climate control to all blue leds a very long time ago, and now I forgot who that was.. I have another supra that I want to do that to and don't want to do it myself.

So, my question is: does anybody still do this?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Gurley-something or other used to do them, and may still. Did a good job from what I saw too. :)

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
I did about 10 of them last year, in blue, red, white and even amber, including the temp displays.
Problem was, there's no profit in it. It cracked me up that people would try to sell oem climate controls on Ebay for $150,
and I could only sell a converted model for $75. Oh well.

roadboy

Supra Owner
Jan 22, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
they arnt that bad to do yourself, i did mine, works fine, no problems, i may convert it to red though, in toronto i offered to do it for free as long as they pay shipping/meeting up and parts.

qu3tzlgum8y

Jan 5, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, California
roadboy;1723933 said:
they arnt that bad to do yourself, i did mine, works fine, no problems, i may convert it to red though, in toronto i offered to do it for free as long as they pay shipping/meeting up and parts.

I'm sure they aren't.. but I'd just rather someone with experience do it for me. If I had a spare, then I would probably do it myself.