Clear Timing Cover?

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
I've seen these on a few peoples cars, and I have checked E-bay and the classifieds section, as well as searched, and I can't seen to find any. I was wondering who makes them, and how I can get one, or is it no longer available. Any help would be appreciated, I would really hate to put an ugly stock timing cover on it.
EDIT: I have a 7M, not a 1JZ.
-AM3

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
They're made by ATI and are available just about anywhere that sells MKIII accessories. Driftmotion, suprasport, horsepowerfreaks and I even think Titan has them too. Not sure who actually stocks them tho. I can't even remember where I picked up mine from I got it so long ago.

Flywest

May 31, 2005
Quebec , Canada
*shrug* Had mine on for the last 4 years and it never cracked. I haven't been religiously cleaning it so it's not crystal clear as it was before. I just recently removed it and washed it in soapy water, clear but not brand new clear.

JPsToyota

Sep 17, 2008
East-Central, FL
Flywest;1348016 said:
*shrug* Had mine on for the last 4 years and it never cracked. I haven't been religiously cleaning it so it's not crystal clear as it was before. I just recently removed it and washed it in soapy water, clear but not brand new clear.

You could probably polish it back to new without a whole lot of effort, if you wanted to of course.

I would be interested in something like this for the 1JZ also, anyone know of anything?

ask92

That guy.
Nov 17, 2008
Rocklin, CA
Canuckrz;1347988 said:
Fair enough, though it might be fine with a cooler running setup. Where did you find it for 90 bucks may I ask?

Place Purchased:Online-i think it was suprastore might have been suprasport...