Clarksville area Supra meet

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Ok guys and gals here in the remotely near area to Clarksville TN. I have been thinking about getting a meet together here at the house. I have a HUGE driveway and have a medium size covering and large grill. Would like to get to know alot more Supra owners in the area. We could meet up around mid afternoon and then in the evening we could head over to the local 4 banger meet up place and take it over. I have enough parking here at my house for probably 9-10 cars.

I know it is rather short notice but thinking about the 10th or the 17th. Let me know what you all think. If we get more then 10 people then we could always make room here in the front yard. lol.

My cell is 931-249-5018.

For those coming from Knoxville, Cleveland, or even those Memphis and Alabama Soups, here is the address to GPS it for directions and time.

220 Edmondson Ferry Rd
Clarksville TN 37040

I have no problems with cooking for everyone, but if you want food and drink, please make a small donation when yiou get here. Hamburgers, hot dogs, maybe some other small foods.

I have tons of tools here to fix smaller problems that might occur during the drive here.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
If it comes down to it and noone is comfortable coming to the house for a small meet then we can meet at the end of the street ( huge parking area ) on the main road, and take a 3-4 mile cruise to Hooters. Plus it runs us right down the river front.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
bump on this one guys and gals. I know some of you have got to be down with either a cookout here at my place or a short drive to Hooters..... Nothing like the wings there ( like any man goes there for the wings....lmao).