ck's buildup..BIG style! 56k? I fart in your general direction!

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Build15.jpg

A pic for loki with the wheel on...:naughty:

LoveMy7MGTE

Nov 24, 2005
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
CK, I hate you. That or I'm just obsenly jealous, and i cant spell, maybe all of the above. You wouldnt happen you have a few grand laying around so I can finish my project do you? Her name is Fiona and she currently has no ECU, CPS, Tires, etc etc etc

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
lol... i do.. but its for my car! good things take time... save up and im sure your project will be nicer then mine in no time!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Justin727 said:
Bah Down With 1jz's!
Save it for the streets, thats where the debate ends... and the 7m is victorious of course! Looks like a high quality build though, numbers should interesting. When will we get some numbers?? I need to know how much I need to make +2 or 3:biglaugh:

turbo4toy

Apr 2, 2005
Los Angeles
Wilwood BBK's give me ummm..................... anyway I've been doing the same thing kind of. Since my headgasket blew i've probably spent 3-4k on upgrades so far. LOL my car isn't running quite yet but i'm looking forward to my BIC DDP and upgraded turbo and fuel system. Anyway good luck.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
and by tons i mean 2..

this is my temp block that i will use to test the limits... lets see if i can blow it!:naughty:

Build18.jpg

Build19.jpg