Civic Si

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
My fiance' and I were on our way to play some ParaPara and DDR, when some punk in a 98-00 Si just about blows my doors off. This is a real ricer car, because it's got the "Altezza" taillights on it and a MKIV style rear wing. Elizabeth then asks me my favorite question: "Well, aren't you gonna catch his ass?" (You guys see why I love her?)

So I drop to 4th and hammer down. Probably not THE best idea with an engine that's going south, but hey. I'm reeling him in because he's slowing down a bit. Here's the funny part. It's some Asian KID with his g/f in the front seat grinning like the Cheshire Cat. We do a roll from 65 and he gives NO WARNING before taking off. No honking, no revving, just drops it and floors it. So already he's about 1/2 a car in front of me before I downshift and smash the throttle.

He gets about 2 cars ahead before I start bringing him in. Once I get to about 120, I pass him like he's standing still. Meanwhile, his girl is banging on the dash like a little monkey, all pissed off that her boyfriend couldn't beat a car that's more than a decade older than his.

Cliffs note:
Embarassed a 98-00 Civic Si, and made his passanger look like a monkey. :D

89turbotoy

2 89 supras 2jzgte/single
Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
nice kill! glad to see some N/As killing shit. but you really should go turbo so you can pass a civic as soon as you floor it without down shifting lol.

chris717

Banned
Dec 21, 2006
walnut creek, ca
didnt you hear what he said... the civic jumped on him without notice.
also his motor is dieing.
pretty good for a n.a when racing honda's fastest car besides the s2000:icon_razz

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
chris717 said:
you really think i dont know honda and acura are the same...
and no the 99-00 accord is not faster then the civic si.

Then there is no reason to exclude the NSX and RSX. They are all Hondas.

Late model Accords are quicker than a Civic Si if you want to be difficult and exclude Acura.

Are you intentionally acting dumb to be entertaining?

Status
Not open for further replies.