Civic DX don't want none of this...

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
He'll have to go get his bottles filled (Anomoli) before he races you. Oh no, wait a minute, he's boosting, :slap: and has no stupid bottles to waste money on. Just good old forced induction, I:e TUUURRRBO!!!! Supra's,... the way God intended them to be! Learn it...Like it... Live it!

Oh yeah, BTW, how can you refer to yourself as Boostaddctn... WHEN YOU AREN"T BOOSTED???!!! :nono: Get a life!!!

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
I'm still game... with my old oil leaking ct-26 I ought to be able to beat your na. My new T-67 should even be able to beat your "boostin" car. Wait wait, unless you've got another 150 shot on your turbo car, then I'd just have to laugh.

Dave

PS. Just because you know how to type on a keyboard doesn't mean that your times are real. I'd say photo of the slip or better yet a video of you doing it. I'd post my times, but I haven't unleashed my baby yet.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
He is just a ricer, you can tell by reading the story. At the end you think its a damn joke. It is so sad... I wish I could go back in time and stop that damn movie from ever happening... I think if it took me a 150 shot of naaaws to beat a civic dx I'd quit my car hobby alltogether, I'd sell all my cars and take the bus. Telling the truth or not "bro" at the end of the day you'll still be an asshat "bro"........aight peace!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
Just had to remind you of a couple quotes (for those who have read this far) This is just so funny :icon_bigg

"thats when I started picking the prey, and I had my eyes set on the Civic" Pussy...

"unfortunaty it was a one legger and on the spare tire on that side" :biglaugh:

"I have the purge coming out the sides like 2F2F, hoping there would be girls around so I can give em a little spray to the skirts" :3d_frown:

"burning up the spare tire and I am shifting gears like crazy and end up killing the Civic by about half a car length" *there are only 5 gears!!? or was this just for added drama? damn a half a car length, could you even see his headlights at that distance...

"what size Turbo I had, I told them "ALL NAWSS" "

"he called me a cheater for using the NOS... but I called him a punk bitch for crying" Man nice burn, but you told him before the race that you have um, wait i think I have the quote here, oh yes "So I told him what my NA had, intake, 2.5 inch exhaust with no cats, pacesetter exhaust, MSD ignition, and a lot of NITROUS" Didn't your english teacher tell you to proof read your short story... I'm sorry, you've failed the 8th grade. Stupid ricer

aight peace

B

Boostaddctn

Anomili said:
I'm still game... with my old oil leaking ct-26 I ought to be able to beat your na. My new T-67 should even be able to beat your "boostin" car. Wait wait, unless you've got another 150 shot on your turbo car, then I'd just have to laugh.

Dave

PS. Just because you know how to type on a keyboard doesn't mean that your times are real. I'd say photo of the slip or better yet a video of you doing it. I'd post my times, but I haven't unleashed my baby yet.

I am game Dave, just make sure you show up to Vegas, even with the boosted car when it was running on a stock ct26 (No nitrous), I was still able to pull a 13.5@107mph and I do have a video of that and the time slip:

Right Click Here

redrice1vi.jpg

and btw kwnate and 91T breezen' , both of you guys need to shut up and man up and step up to the plate. I am respecting Anomili more then y'alls cause you guys are only talking shit...

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Even though I thought the story was stupid, I would like to point out that there is a real gang mentality on Supramania. Just because he told a dumb ricer story does not mean he is an "asshat" or "wanna-be" or "pussy" "boostinmyass" or whatever. The insults are more childish then the story was.

B

Boostaddctn

bigaaron said:
Even though I thought the story was stupid, I would like to point out that there is a real gang mentality on Supramania. Just because he told a dumb ricer story does not mean he is an "asshat" or "wanna-be" or "pussy" "boostinmyass" or whatever. The insults are more childish then the story was.

Thanks bro... aight peace

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
Who cares what your na can do compared to what someone elses can. My turbo is bone stock, I've had it for 7 days. You're NA with 150 shot of "NAAAAWS" better beat me. We are all Supra owners here, friendly competition ok, but we're kinda on the same team, aren't we?

That aside, you are a complete moron. bro nuff said
Represent!!! biznatch, im out

aight peace

douche bag

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
Slave owner... never heard that one. I'm sorry it's late and I usually don't get sucked into these types of things. It was just way to far out there... Unfortunately you cannot sense sarcasm as easy when youre reading these posts. Just have one question about the video. The white car ran a 13.5 and the only mods were intake and exhaust? Where can I get my hands on those? Good night!!!!!!!! :icon_razz

B

Boostaddctn

kwnate said:
Slave owner... never heard that one. I'm sorry it's late and I usually don't get sucked into these types of things. It was just way to far out there... Unfortunately you cannot sense sarcasm as easy when youre reading these posts. Just have one question about the video. The white car ran a 13.5 and the only mods were intake and exhaust? Where can I get my hands on those? Good night!!!!!!!! :icon_razz

The white car is my boosted car which is down right now... I am still down to race anyone, hell i'll even toss back the old 7m thats in it with the stock ct26... or they can race my NA, when it comes down to racing, I don't fuck around... aight peace

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Okay, I'll admit it, I've (we've been had) I'd seen your runs before against Ziggy, and was wonderin' how in the F you pulled off those sub-14's, with a stock CT. :icon_surp Must have sumthin' to do with the dense Sacto air! Let me offer an apology, and a big :bowdown: to one of the fastest Supra's I've seen with that few of mods. But your story bout' the Civic, the nawss, and the one legger on the spare, why man? I shouldn't have jumped on the "kick-em" train, but that story! Well, I'd still be willing to line up against your NO2 NA, in hope, that if nothing else, you blow your motor, and give me the win light! Your boosted Supra has way more potential, but I'm sure you are ready know that. No hard feelings, and like KWNate said, we are all on the same team anyways.
Peace;

Tom

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
Hmm, I'd just like to note that I believe my retort was on the same level of stupidity as the event it commented on so I will not be apologizing for it. However, if you really do have a car capable of mid 13's then there should be no further insulting. Your 150 shot NA I have no respect for especially when you do such stupid things in it. Nonetheless, anyone who get's a supra into the mid 13's is dedicated enough for me. I'd be more then happy to race at SILV, but unfortuneately I may have a schedualing conflict with my mid term exams. However, I wouldn't actually miss SILV if at all possible. If I'm there I'd be more then happy to race. (on the track of course.)

Dave

PS. It'd be nice to hear the mod list on your tc'd car.
PSS. My completed T-67 vs your T04R would actually be an interesting race. I look forward to it.

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
yeah and the boostitinmyass was a joke.... and I belive bert knew this? ... just Like Luvmysilverdildo?

These new members are funny..... the lack of a sense of a humor with these new guys are slim and none.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
im going to have to go out on a branch and say
Why?
1 you have an NA, its cool i have one too.
2 Why a Nitrus system, they arent cheap.
3 Spare tirer? those tires are rated at 50mph thats it they are 2 ply, they are so thin you can see the air in them
4 F & F u can't be serious right? this is a car enthusist forum for people who like there cars not think they are the shit because of a name big wing and a loud body kit.
5 not to be a smart ass, but you have just classified yourself as RICE.

i dont want to sound like an asshole but, learn some more info before acting like you know everything and trying to boast about it on a very very knowlegdable car forum.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
how is this not locked yet,

btw yea tone it down a bit on the gangsta talk, were just a bunch of guys sitting at a comp talking about cars not homies in da freakin hood smokin blow and shat. you raced a modded civic in an n/a with the help of laughing gas. goodie props for adding atleast a win for the supras but you lost on the personality part.

B

Boostaddctn

My NA is a BEATER CAR, I do not care what happens to it, it can blow up for all I care, I picked it up for $200 and when the Turbo car is done I am going to junk the NA to the junkyard for scrap metal, I don't care what happens to it as long as the Turbo car is done and my RX7 still runs... aight peace

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
For some reason I thought Bert was seriously joking bashing on all the NA's just like Luv does... X_X! I didnt know you really had 1 and really raced 1 lol..

B

Boostaddctn

ShagsSupra said:
For some reason I thought Bert was seriously joking bashing on all the NA's just like Luv does... X_X! I didnt know you really had 1 and really raced 1 lol..

I bash on em for a reason ... :icon_evil

aight peace

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Do you guys even know who boostaddctn is? Sigh... This whole little kill story you wrote bert +1 I get the joke, to all you other people...well you all got owned.