Cinderblocks + My Supra = :(

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
Yeah, so at a party last night in apple valley, some drunk bastards through cinderblocks through my front and rear windows as well as my friends Turbo-II Rx7's Windows... I did nothing to them and my friend did nothing to them... aparently 'they werent trying to go after MY supra... but another persons... UGH!! Pics Below...

p46862_1.jpg

p46862_2.jpg

p46862_3.jpg

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
I hate jerks who do that kind of crap -- you don't know how much! Here is what I posted on SF once. It was my chance to finally set things right and make up for the times that mean spirited people do completely wrong things and get away with it. In that experience I finally caught the wrong-doer, all of the other times I only wished I could have.
I do believe I made this guy a better person since:
Me said:
... Someone broke in to our house and broke that nice front door window ($350 to fix). I chased him down and restrained him by holding him down with my knee over his throat and hand over his face. Imagine someone's hand on your face (pretty unconfortable), now add 175lbs to your throat. Punish the wickedness out of those bastards, I say.
I held him until the cops came;)

I wish I could have punished your guy for you too. You have no idea of the satisfaction I get out of it. lol

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
I'm with Tony on this one, you can give them some discomfort without putting yourself in trouble...so what if his head hit the pavement when you tackled him so the cops could arrest him...wasn't my fault :evil2: :biglaugh: j/k. You kick their asses, the cops make them pay for the damage, and you owe a ton in fines, in the end YOU pay too.

Anyways, good luck on that, looks like a nice car :)

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
should have called the cops if you didnt want any violence.... Same thing happened to my buddys car at a party but was a big rock, he didnt wanna fight the big goof ball and goto jail for using a wep so he called the cops and the guy said he didnt wanna goto court so he agreed to pay DOUBLE, it was either that or goto court and pay tripple or more specialy for court cost and lawers.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
u say u dont want to press charges and make them pay? these ur friends that did this to ur car? im confused, just because u have no insurance dont mean shit, u dont need insurance on other things and if someone breaks it they make that person pay if they caught them. and u say they werent aiming for ur car but syst's car. now thats a little strange WHO THE FU CK THROWS BRICKS INTO A CAR AND SAYS THEY WERE AIMING FOR SOMEONE ELSE. sounds like they ment to hit ur car. and even if it was my friend, his ass would be grass, and mine was playing around and slammed into my rear bumper, took off some paint well, before i told him not to play around and act like ur going to do someing to my car, well he did and i "accidently" put my fist 4 times in his face, and this was for some paint.
we, well i would like to here the whole story, not o they were aiming for someone else car.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
well still go beat the shit out of them and if syst's got his smashed u should kick their ass's cause of that. they dont need to be throwing bricks threw windows that cost $300+. even if they were wasted.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
atleast its just glass, had it been the hood or the rear spoiler or door, yea i would have run them over, then press charges for denting my bumper aswell.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
youre a fuckin idiot and deserve it if you wont do anything to your dumbass "FRIENDS" who vandalized your cars.

you wont call the police? you wont press charges? you better make DAMN sure that they pay IN FULL to have the fuckin things repaired.

at the VERY LEAST you should have kicked their asses.

i would call the police even if it was my so called "best friend" who did this to my car. my friends know exactly how much dedication and work i have put into my car, and if any of them cared so little as to disrespect me in that way, then they wouldnt be my friend anymore.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
O-M-G!

honestly, i don't know what i would do if i saw that happen to my car. just being the way that i'am; i would smash face and ask questions later.

knowing that's not the right way to handle this, i would probably tell some big people to hold me back untill i calmed down. i'd go handle it legally, then after the fact get some friends, set them up, and beat them down while wearing hoodies and spook masks.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I would have beat the crap out of them with a cinderblock. And left with having to pay for 2 windows and the satisfaction of putting a few jerks like that in the hospital. They are lucky it wasn't my car.

SySt

Mar 30, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota
Neoz, if they claim to have thought it was my Supra that is bullshit. Firstly one of them DOES know what a Supra is and a little about them and two of them have seen my car on several ocassions during the day and night, one has even ridden in it. I think anyone can tell a maroon car with sawblades apart from a two-tone one with cobra r wheels if they are not so "wasted" that they can walk without a sign of stumbling and can run perfectly fine after committing the crime.

Oh, and why break my roomate's windows? They hardly have even talked to him and when they did talk there was absolutely no hostility. Fact of the matter is that no matter what two cars were in my driveway, they would have smashed windows.

Regardless of everything, my roommate is pressing full charges and is doing his best to get as much money as he can out of the ordeal.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
after all the legal stuff is done with and the car is repaired, go burn their houses down.

:icon_evil :icon_evil

doing something like that to me would be like starting a war. they dont call me captain psycho at work for nothin.

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
This thread makes no sense. It's like letting Rick James stomp on your new white couch with his dirty cowboy boots for 5 minutes before beating his ass.

If I saw cinderblocks being raised and he's saying, "oh, don't worry, it's for another car," I'd still be watching him

L

lanky189

i'd take the for a ride on a dirt road, that'll teach em.