Christians are just as evil as Muslim Jihadis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Jul 23, 2006
Luck, Wisconsin
Once again Rosie O'Donnel opened her big mouth and stuck her foot in it.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51956

She equated Christians to the 9/11 muslims. I was so pissed I e-mailed Rosie, ABC, and everyone in my address book. Of course there will be no apology or reprimand for Rosie which proves that ABC thinks it's ok to bash Christians. I'd like to know what color the sky is in Rosie O'Donnell's world . I'd like to see the look on her face when a Muslim jihadi blows a nuke in her back yard.:naughty:

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
christians don't try to kill thousands to stop a way of life. Nobody is that bad. and any opinion of religion right or wrong doesn't get you anywhere when you're a celeb it just gets you in trouble

EDIT: she said radical christians its not that offending if you ask me

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
flame suit on, ok.
she has a point, radical christians do fuck up the way of life for many americans. they fuck up the life of the gays and lesbians who want to marry because the united states of america is holding the christian principle of marage to be their own, that there is some sanctity in it.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
assholes and rasists shouldnt have an oppinion, EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPPINIONS. land of the free, land of the brave

N

NDBoost

foreverpsycotic said:
assholes and rasists shouldnt have an oppinion, EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPPINIONS. land of the free, land of the brave
agreed
tea_mkIII said:
eh touchy subject....i honestly believe all people are born "good" its certain events or tragedys in their life that turn them evil.
agreed

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
foreverpsycotic said:

I agree with some of what you said, but this statement contradicts itself. "assholes and racists shouldn't have an opinion, Everyone Is entitled to their own opinions...........................:dunno:

As for the rest of it, I'm going to sit back with Weezl, and tea and just watch this blow up until locked up................lol

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
FLAMEWAR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.