chicago meet?

idk maybe its a good idea maybe not :aigo:

i was thinking of maybe. all the toyota's from around chicago area. 2 have like a meet.just for shits and giggles 2 get 2 know each other.

and we could meet by sodlier field the museum there. its a great wide open space.cops dont bother no1. and also a great spot for taking pictures.and hanging out

anyone down for this idea ?

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
87M-GTE;1512037 said:
This already exists FYI

Yeah it does, Sam. But there is NOTHING even mentioning Chi2k10. I'm sure it's in the works, but until someone says that it's going to happen and give us an approximate time range, it doesn't exist yet

pocketkiriyama

Jan 31, 2009
Illinois
Sounds good give me a pm if its going down. My supra won't be done until end of spring or beginning of summer. I'm driving my beater right now which is a 93 eg6 cx with a b16a2 motor so I'm never bored.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
pocketkiriyama;1522637 said:
Sounds good give me a pm if its going down. My supra won't be done until end of spring or beginning of summer. I'm driving my beater right now which is a 93 eg6 cx with a b16a2 motor so I'm never bored.

what happened to the MR2?

pocketkiriyama

Jan 31, 2009
Illinois
Moy;1527924 said:
what happened to the MR2?

Hehe wow someone remembers I had an mr2. I just sold it like 3 weeks ago. I liked it but I started to realize I needed more space ad a daily driver but at the same time I can't settle for just any car. This civic hatch was perfect. I got it for only $2000. I bought it for the sole fact that it comes with the b16a2 and a hydro tranny which would save me the hassle of swapping a motor. I just got done tearing out the shitty interior for some si ones and put a nrg quick release kit with lock as I've had a eg6 civic hatch in the past that got stolen.

pocketkiriyama

Jan 31, 2009
Illinois
driftfreak;1530060 said:
ahahhaha man dude. since my supra is down. im actually thinking of grabbing a hatch also. autozone carries perfomance parts lol and its cheap.and 20$ gas u drive for 2 weeks ahahahahah. 20$ in gas on my supra drive few hours lol

Yeah I filled it up drove to chicago stayed a couple days drove back and one week later I still have enough to roll around a few more days. I also put premium too so its 20 dollars on premium.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
pocketkiriyama;1529896 said:
Hehe wow someone remembers I had an mr2. I just sold it like 3 weeks ago. I liked it but I started to realize I needed more space ad a daily driver but at the same time I can't settle for just any car. This civic hatch was perfect. I got it for only $2000. I bought it for the sole fact that it comes with the b16a2 and a hydro tranny which would save me the hassle of swapping a motor. I just got done tearing out the shitty interior for some si ones and put a nrg quick release kit with lock as I've had a eg6 civic hatch in the past that got stolen.

Haha yeah. Sorry I wasn't able to meet up with ya when I was in Champaign last year for that bowling tourney, never was able to get a hold of you. Probably would have been a good idea to get a number, right? lmao

pocketkiriyama

Jan 31, 2009
Illinois
Moy;1531348 said:
Haha yeah. Sorry I wasn't able to meet up with ya when I was in Champaign last year for that bowling tourney, never was able to get a hold of you. Probably would have been a good idea to get a number, right? lmao

Yeah if you want just pm me and I'll give me my number. BTW I bought the civic up in Waukegan which was pretty close to beach park.