CHI2K9 Pictures & Videos Thread

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Creating a thread for anyone who had pictures/videos for the meet...

POST IT HERE!!

I'm still sorting through a lot..but here's a few random ones to start:

Jeff

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Quin;1383084 said:
Pretty sure you did. He was driving the F350, think you talked to him on Saturday night.

Hmm... is he in the picture of the group by Nelson's grave? If he is... which one is he?

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Hahaha, I think I did talk to him a little bit. I know I saw him fer sure. Just never introduced myself... hey MDC (dunno your real name haha), I'm the tall guy that was wearing the black shirt, plaid shorts, and brown curly hair. I ended up sitting with you guys toward the end of the night.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
Moy;1383429 said:
Hahaha, I think I did talk to him a little bit. I know I saw him fer sure. Just never introduced myself... hey MDC (dunno your real name haha), I'm the tall guy that was wearing the black shirt, plaid shorts, and brown curly hair. I ended up sitting with you guys toward the end of the night.

I remember...you were just a tad shorter than me right?

His name is John, he was the support truck for our group. And yes it is a pretty badass truck (in my opinion).

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
StiCk3;1384239 said:
I remember...you were just a tad shorter than me right?

His name is John, he was the support truck for our group. And yes it is a pretty badass truck (in my opinion).

Hahaha, yeah I'm about a half inch shorter than you, Stretch

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
Yes i know this thread is kind old but its worth bumping for pics ...so this thread never really took off.... idk y... but i just found my sd car with all my chi2k9 pics on it so here you go =)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hehehehe :evil2: evil support truck

picture.php

picture.php

^^^^^^
ha see Boost Lee did take pictures =) i haz proof lol.... he is holding out on us guys lol