Chi-2k4 DVD review

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
just got my chicago meet 2k4 DVD from jong and i thought i would post a few thoughts. the setup/recording/fit/finish is pretty good. there's prob over 1hr of footage on it- some funny stuff, some good stuff, some lame stuff. overall, i enjoyed the "cars" section the most, good music and showing a variety of supras there. i'm not much of a fan of people talking, etc. the segment of jong riding in my car is pretty dang funny too.... :) all and all i have to say it's worth picking up....if they're even selling them? good work jong!

J

jong

I appreciate the kind comments adam.

My company, Wrong from Right Productions, produced that Chi2k4 Chicago Supra shootout. Took about 8 monthes longer than the expected project completion date, but we're glad its finally complete. I think i'll throw up an ebay sale and post it in the FS section.

How many people are interested in purchasing this? PM me for price

J

jong

thanks guys.

i posted a thread in the FS section, but it didn't pop up right away, i would imagine its waiting for clearance from the mods or something.

i hope you two don't mind ( joliroger4 and drjonez) but i used you two as a good reference.

-jon

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
jong said:
I appreciate the kind comments adam.

My company, Wrong from Right Productions, produced that Chi2k4 Chicago Supra shootout. Took about 8 monthes longer than the expected project completion date, but we're glad its finally complete. I think i'll throw up an ebay sale and post it in the FS section.

How many people are interested in purchasing this? PM me for price

WI owners discount?

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
jong said:
thanks guys.

i posted a thread in the FS section, but it didn't pop up right away, i would imagine its waiting for clearance from the mods or something.

i hope you two don't mind ( joliroger4 and drjonez) but i used you two as a good reference.

-jon

yeah, you have to wait for mod approval.

no worries on the reference, you're a good guy.

J

jong

lol. sorry.. no WI supra owner discount.

Tim.. just buy it and i'll mail it to ya. ;) ;)

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
Yeah see thats the thing.... I dont want to wait!!
I will give you a call and I can drive to you and pay you cash!! Plus I want that oil pump.

P

Pokey

yeah i wanna buy one, and did my car make the cut, i doubt it though :icon_frow

J

jong

it might of... i'm not sure... If your car was on the dyno or in the parking lot, theres a 95% chance there is video of it.

tim--
oh duhh.. that oil pump.. i left you a voice mail with the cost.

about toms BBQ....
I'll try my best to get my car done by that time, but i have my doubts.. I still need a lot of shtuff....

P

Pokey

jong said:
it might of... i'm not sure... If your car was on the dyno or in the parking lot, theres a 95% chance there is video of it.

tim--
oh duhh.. that oil pump.. i left you a voice mail with the cost.

about toms BBQ....
I'll try my best to get my car done by that time, but i have my doubts.. I still need a lot of shtuff....

yup my car was on the dyno, it was the 90 silver mk3 that dynoed 225whp and 272wtq

jeff