Cheap G-Meter CHECK THIS OUT

mischief7m

Broke and Lovin It
Sep 13, 2007
Central Ma / Cape Cod Ma
Just thought i should let you guys know about this incase your interested.

for anyone with an ipod touch, or i phone there is a new app available called

G-Meter Lite.

costs 12 dollars, and is a pretty damn accurate g-meter.

well,

Have a good one.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
This sounds like a rip off, kindal ike radar jammers for cars when we all know you cannot jam a radar or lidar system with anything availible on the market, FCC regs make it impossible for a commercial product sold to interfere with anything substantially.

sorry i went on my tangent

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Both the iphone and itouch have an accelerometer in them. That's why the screen rotates when you turn them on the side. Only problem with this is that you need to have them secured. If you just leave it on the seat it won't read correctly.

Apr 6, 2005
Alpharetta, GA
Hmmm, interesting.
Well, it's proven, I'm as archaic as the electronics technology of the 90's :)

dcrusupra;1123645 said:
Both the iphone and itouch have an accelerometer in them. That's why the screen rotates when you turn them on the side. Only problem with this is that you need to have them secured. If you just leave it on the seat it won't read correctly.

SuperRunner

Jun 14, 2007
utah
speed;1123709 said:
http://dynolicious.com/index.html

My buddy has both on his iphone, and dynolicious is better in both of our opinions. Yes, both new Ipods and Iphones have built in accelerometers.

I have this one, and it doesn't work for high powered manual cars. The 60ft and shifts are TOO violent for the device to accuratly read it. My 600+hp GS300 said it took 15 seconds to do a 1/4 mile and that my peak HP was 250.

My 400hp supercharged sc400 on the other hand with an auto, was VERY accurate.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
i have it on my iphone and its not very accurate for my 5 spd supra (said it had like 220whp and ran a 17s 1/4) that said for my auto IS300 it was pretty much spot on with repeated tests. I have the dynolicious app.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
You're all a bunch of haters

Maybe the capslock in the thread and the keyword Cheap probably got everyones attention

:biglaugh:

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
Jaguar_5;1124367 said:
You're all a bunch of haters

Maybe the capslock in the thread and the keyword Cheap probably got everyones attention

:biglaugh:

haha that could be man.

Last edited: