Charlie Daniels Band FTMFW!!!!

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Alright. Normally I listen to rock, but I grew up listening to country and southern rock. Which means I was inundated with influences like Lynard Skynard and Charlie Daniels Band as a kid. NO complaints from me, I love 'em!!

And last night I got to see Charlie Daniels Band perform at the House of Blues in Orlando! It was awesome! :D I took my mom with me, and we had a blast. Let me tell you - for a man that is almost 72 years old, he can put on a damned good show! He made loooooove to his guitar, and let's not even get me started on his fiddle!! LOL. I think he could give some of these modern bands a lesson in humility.

Anyway, I got some kind of decent pics on my phone (they were very strict on the no camera policy - they actually made people leave if they got busted with cameras), and wanted to share them. The video I got on my phone is shit, and I won't waste anyone else's time with what I got last night. But here are the pics:

NINJA EDIT: Doward won me the tickets, since I have such abysmal bad luck at winning anything.

Attachments

• Sep05_0005.jpg
    Sep05_0005.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 3
  • Sep05_0006.jpg
    Sep05_0006.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Sep05_0008.jpg
    Sep05_0008.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 2

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
that's awesome, I'd love to see them! my mom got to see them a couple years ago... I've only got to see willie nelson when I was 15 working at a fair in Ohio