Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

JENNY!

Supracute
Mar 29, 2006
Dublin, CA
www.myspace.com
i dont care if im being rude, kyle got me one of theese way back when i did his suspension. i think i have a right to be acting rude after we have been waiting for this long. dontcha think? oh and- mens small doesnt fit me.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
JENNY! said:
i dont care if im being rude, kyle got me one of theese way back when i did his suspension. i think i have a right to be acting rude after we have been waiting for this long. dontcha think? oh and- mens small doesnt fit me.

I'll let hells say it.....

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
JENNY! said:
Jenny, I understand you're aggrivation, but honestly I'm done with you. I went out of my way to try to get you a shirt that matched everyone elses. If you'd like a youth medium in a different color, that can be arranged, otherwise I'll be returning Kyle's money.

To everyone else, thank you for waiting, and not being this belligerant.

PS--You are not the king-shit of SM because you're a girl and 90% of the males here found you attractive; stop acting like you're superior to everyone else.

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
just like to say thanks again for putting this together and I am waiting patiently for my shirt to arrive! :burnout:
Cheers

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
TTL hurry up you son of a! :evil2: just kidding =P lol. Btw, you shouldn't reverse jenny's order. We all know women can be impatient, but unless she requests her money back then just try to make her happy. Can't have 100% satisfaction, but you can always try.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
I did try to have 100% satisfaction, which I feel I've failed by being miserably late. But I'm still shooting for acheiving that 100% when everyone receives their shirt(s) and LOVES it/them :)

In reply to the comment about Jenny's order--I'd love to fix the order and get her a youth medium, but evidently they don't make cool colors in youth sizes. So unless she'll be happy with the adult small, (not men's small, there is no gender listed for the t's) there's nothing I can really do, other than get her a different color, and I'll eat the small (not literally, I mean the price).

SPD TRP

Formerly 3rdtimearound
Apr 12, 2005
Katy Texas
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Ok I got a few issues with knowing some things...hopefully your shirt got ordered; if not, I accept no responsibility because you were TOLD to include your SM name and your size in the paypal note.

Scott Ludt--who the hell are you on here?
Jesse Daines--Who the hell are you on here?
KatyK5Blazer@hotmail.com--Who the hell are you on here?
RacingToyota007--I have no records of receiving payment from you...

That is me and its katyk5blazer@houston.rr.com and I am 3rdtimearound.

Ordered 2 shirts, extra large.

Do you need the address too?

Wayne

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
You have PM from me

edit: ok I just went back and read the last few pages and saw that things are running a little late. I'm not mad or anything and I've got trust in you, I just need some assurance that I'm not getting screwed. If you could update me on that hoodie (I've been dreaming about wearing it and driving in the Soup, haha) I'd appreciate it!

-Derek

kmckiness

Aug 13, 2005
Saint Charles, IL
If you are trying to match up paypal / real names to supramania names...

I believe my paypal account is under kmckiness.

Name: Kevin McKiness

I ordered 2 shirts adult medium. One in the green print and the other in the grey print.

Thanks.