cf fx ic block off plate interest thread

wulfstan

4EVRJAM
Apr 2, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
I'm one of the slow ass ones and I was even the first. Trouble times going on. If anyone wants my spot just send word to Duane and you can have my spot. I apologize to everyone for letting anyone down. Suprra Girl, my apologies but great job on getting this all together. I will eventually buy one and go direct through Duane at a later date.

hot dayam mk3

Oct 17, 2005
i just sent my payment lasnite...... so hopefully this will make things process now. so we can all be happy!!! :biglaugh:

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
Does that mean they arent shipping till the end of the month? I thought they would ship once all of us were paid up?

89MkIII

targa'd tank
Mar 30, 2005
WI
Has anyone recieved their's yet. I sent my payment in like a month ago. Anyone know whats going on? I never got a reply to my direct email either.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I haven't gotten mine yet, I got an email a few weeks ago saying that they would notify me when it got shipped. Haven't heard anything yet, but I have no worries.

Dew511

Apr 1, 2005
Q-boro, NY
Loki said:
I haven't gotten mine yet, I got an email a few weeks ago saying that they would notify me when it got shipped. Haven't heard anything yet, but I have no worries.

I third it!