***Centralia Spring Meet & Greet - May 3rd***

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Very fun meet, again, despite the shitty Washington weather that we started off with! That was the tamest drive up and back, that I've seen at any meet! Just too much traffic, and too many cops!!!
p1010901_1.gif
It was great seeing everyone again, and seeing alot of new cars (especially all the new 1J swaps!) :love: We really should wear name tags though.:aigo: I'm an old man, but I still get all crazy with excitement at the meets! Sorry to all that I talked so much, I neglected to meet all of you! :icon_razz
Standouts in my book: Ron R's car
p1010901_2.gif
(DUH!!!!):icon_razz:biglaugh::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:The 2J powered MkII! Very cool! Tanya's sweet 6M swap, with the gnarly Greddy header!!:icon_bigg Jim Jr's MkIV, Sparkboy's car, mit da' HRE's! The black Soarer (I know it's a Supra meet!:biglaugh:) Josh's (jnianekeo) newly swapped 1J...Great job man!!! And too many others too list!!!
I'd also like to thank my friends again, for helping me out with my project. First and foremost KWNate...sorry you were sick man! Ron R.,(JT2MA71/80)Duane Stephen's(Upgradedsupra) and and lastly, but not leastly my neighbor Mike (Lexus owner) who got me the tools and ride I needed to fix my little morning problem!
See, even 1J's can break a little!!!:biglaugh:
Getting off the freeway at exit 137 was very sad for me! It means I now have to wait several months for the next big meet! Worse yet, I have to work all that time in between!!!:biglaugh:
Thanks Mark (RA24man) for putting it together!::salute:::bigthumb:;)

P.S. Dave,(GrimJack) you are just too funny!!! :biglaugh:

Last edited:

AFQC

What was that noise?
Mar 30, 2008
Vancouver WA
Had a great time and I must admit that I was rather surprised by the large turnout, figured there would be maybe 25-30 cars. To think of the sheer number of hours spent working on all of the rides present is truly mind boggling.

Others have posted better shots than I got from Centralia but here are a few I took from the Portland meet.

p1011073_1.jpg

p1011073_2.jpg

p1011073_3.jpg

Looking forward to the next one!

sarinas_dragons

application developer
Oct 5, 2007
Parkland, WA
man...the one of me sticking my fingers in my eye is humbling, thanks.

Wear eye protection...I blew a cut-off wheel and took a break and had some "Tim's Jalapeno Chips". I rubbed my eye and got some of that hotness in there....

p1011546_1.jpg

I liked all the MKIIIs. I had some parts for Mark and didn't wanna be runnin' around like a kid so I tried to look cool and that didn't look like it worked for me either.

p1011546_2.jpg

Who got the auto brake pedal assembly?

Last edited:

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Nice pics Weezl. I see myself in the last picture. I'm the one in the black sweater facing towards the camera. We were talking about our misfortunes with the crank pulley. Good times.

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
Dunckel;1011747 said:
Nice pics Weezl. I see myself in the last picture. I'm the one in the black sweater facing towards the camera. We were talking about our misfortunes with the crank pulley. Good times.
hey! Im the one in the brown sweatshirt... it looks like you cut dunckel's cat out of the shot though... too bad.:biglaugh:

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
i had fun. wish the weather woulda been a lil nicer in the morning. i think more ppl woulda showed up. either way, its was cool to see all the cars. some ppl have been busy over the winter months. alota guys had new upgrades!
oh and tom, you weren't the only one who had coolant problems. my turbo return line broke on me thusday evening when i parked my car. couple other guys were having problems too. not to mention the rain. i think the car gods were trying to keep this meet from happening lol.

jnianekeo

Oct 27, 2005
Mill Creek, WA
It was a great meet, never seen so many Supras in one spot before. but ya, great work, beautiful cars... I took over 300 pictures, so I may have a shot or two of your car(PM me). I think I took over 100 shots of Ron's car alone!:love:

I'll post some later but...

Here's a little teaser:naughty:
My favorite pic of the day...

2466472169_1e347c681a.jpg

wallpaper (for the obsessed):
1200x768
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3050/2466472169_fa856ddb30_o.jpg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Ron taking out a bug! Good kill Ron!! :biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I tried to get the Petite sign to go with the Scooby. the oil company sign was to be hidden but couldn't get it.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Cool pic I thought kinda leader of the pack!

p1012534_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
jnianekeo;1012210 said:
It was a great meet, never seen so many Supras in one spot before. but ya, great work, beautiful cars... I took over 300 pictures, so I may have a shot or two of your car(PM me). I think I took over 100 shots of Ron's car alone!:love:

I'll post some later but...

Here's a little teaser:naughty:
My favorite pic of the day...

2466472169_1e347c681a.jpg

wallpaper (for the obsessed):
1200x768
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3050/2466472169_fa856ddb30_o.jpg

That's a really neat shot man.

I have alot of photo's but I'm not 'bout to go through and resize them all... they're about 3 megs each.

Justin;1012727 said:
That's a really neat shot man.

I have alot of photo's but I'm not 'bout to go through and resize them all... they're about 3 megs each.
With windows xp, you can add the ms powertoys that will automatically resize all your photos in a folder. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
it is the image resizer.
I feel the power tools is much easier then the above method.
Once installed you just right click on an image and you can resize it. You can do as many images as you want at a time. It rocks!