Centralia meet

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
:rofl: Joe tha Man, posted in Forums' that we are going to shoot for Saturday, Oct. 1st, for a final get together of the summer/ fall season. I know gas is through the roof right now, but it will come back down. Would love to hang with the Supra peeps one more time, before my baby goes to sleep for the winter, hopefully to emerge next spring, as a beautiful R 154 butterfly! :x:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
or let me have it so i can use it for a project. make a paddle shifting supra.

what are the details of the meet, i'll try to make it if there isnt any school stuff in the way.

M

mattonedime

americanjebus said:
or let me have it so i can use it for a project. make a paddle shifting supra.

what are the details of the meet, i'll try to make it if there isnt any school stuff in the way.

If you want an auto tranny I have a working one you can have.. Its in my shop right now, come and get it.

Sorry guys, cant make this meet.. My car is down in Cali until vegas. :icon_mad:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
no charge?? if i can find or borrow my dads truck to drive down there i'll take it, i wanna have something to take appart and upgrade myself at my own pace. i'll keep you on email list til i find a method of transport.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
I was wondering how many Supra's are planning on making this one? It's this weekend(coming up fast) If the weather holds, should be a good time to stretch your cars legs a little in the cooler temps(more power!) :naughty: I wanna' see that Do-Luck MkIV so bad I can taste it! :aigo: Hope to see alot of you guys out there. Only pouring rain could stop me! :biglaugh:

Tom

Last edited: