Centralia may 16

supraguy31

May 10, 2005
Pembroke, NC
Seems to be the going thing from what I see. The MK2 with a 7M is getting common now and now the MKIII with a 1J is becoming common. I guess it depends on what you think is best for you. I dont really care to rev above 7000 RPMs, and the 7M has plenty of Power if you know how to build it. Reliability is on the builder. You can build it to be the most reliable engine you can or you can build it to run the balls out of it. Either way sooner or later maintance is going to have to be done.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
mattsplat72;1325021 said:
No Cory you were not smoking, I am not trying to personally bust balls . I am just tired of getting bashed because I have a 7M. I dont want to put a 1J in my car . There were so many 1J's at centralia they look like they were the stock option in the MKIII.

No worries I was just joking I really have nothing against the 7M what so ever except my Ignition was screwed and I could never get it to work right. But that's an electrical problem not mechanical...

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
mattsplat72;1325021 said:
No Cory you were not smoking, I am not trying to personally bust balls . I am just tired of getting bashed because I have a 7M. I dont want to put a 1J in my car . There were so many 1J's at centralia they look like they were the stock option in the MKIII.

Weren't they?!:icon_surp JK Matt. You won't hear me bashing you, your car is pretty cool, and has cams, and an HKS 'Super Dragger' to boot! I know I'm one of those smokin' 1J's, but my oil use is pretty minimal. Funny thing is, with the cat on the car, almost all the smoke goes away.

P.S. Nice Bomex lip buddy!:love:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
mattsplat72;1326296 said:
Yeah I got hooked up. Traded some old carpets and some cash for it . Heard the original owner got some old used seats in the deal...HEHE

Don't know about the original owner, but the second one sure got hooked up!!!:love:

Your car= "the burly-ness"!:bigthumb:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Is is just me, or is Kwnate's signature the prettiest damn'd supra that ever lived?

Sorry Duane and Ron, but it does look hot............:love:

Where are the rest of the pictures at?

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
suprahero;1330434 said:
Is is just me, or is Kwnate's signature the prettiest damn'd supra that ever lived?

Sorry Duane and Ron, but it does look hot............:love:

Where are the rest of the pictures at?

No need to apologize to me :) My car gets uglier and uglier everytime I look at it. Besides, that's your biased opinion :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
jt2ma71;1330681 said:
No need to apologize to me :) My car gets uglier and uglier everytime I look at it. Besides, that's your biased opinion :D

You got me there Ron........the real reason I posted that though is because Nate sent me a pm asking me too...........:sarcasm: